Laughing City
<< prev | goto page

Are you a midnight (or any other time) toker?
Marijuana smoke has never entered my lungs.
38%
 38%  [ 10 ]
I've tried it once or twice.
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
I used to, but not anymore.
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
I'm an occasional social smoker.
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

So... Since Migos got arrested at their own show for doing the exact things the music/entertainment industry markets them as doing and our law enforcement agencies seem so eager to find reasons to provoke confrontations, and so many good things regarding law enforcement have happened near this date annnnnnnnd so many people revel in celebrating the date by announcing their intentions to blaze one...

This is the thread I choose. Let the bumping commence. And yeah, the W picture cracked my sh#t up yet again. Completely forgot about that. If only the Palin thread existed. Those corndogs... Oh my word.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
johnip
Vintage Newbie

Did Palin get caught handling a corndog too? I thought they were Bachman's and Perry's guilty pleasure.
Vintage Newbie

It just happened to be in the Palin thread, which was a conservative politics catch-all. There was a whole lot of photoshopping goin' on, and they got anyone who was caught at the Straw Poll with one.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Congratulations
Sea Post King

I voted "don't anymore." I don't care about anyone else getting high, and I think it should be legal, but it's just not worth the trouble to me.

The last time I did, which was over a year ago now, was the first time for me in about 10 years, and oh my God has that stuff gotten stronger. Instead of a gradual high, like I'd experienced in the past, I got a huge head rush followed by about 120 seconds of pure, focused panic. Then after that the high actually wore off pretty quickly.

No thanks, I'll just have a glass of wine instead. I don't need my mind bent like a pretzel to have a good time. But knock yourself out if that's your thing. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia

<< prev | goto page