18%  [ 2 ]
brand new eyes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

eiswood09
Sea Post King

nah_amorim wrote:
Dude Twilight wasnt the first book Hayley read, sure she likes the twilight books but she´s a very inteligent girl. Dont judge before you get to know her.
About the songs I love them all but I respect you. It´s ok if you dont like it =P

Found this on Stepenie Meyer's website:
Hayley Williams wrote:
Twilight is the first series of books I've ever read. I didn't get into the Harry Potter series even though I love the movies. Twilight really caught my attention and held it. I'm really excited to see the book adapted to film and excited that our band gets to be a part of the phenomenon. I chose the title "Decode" because the song is about the building tension, awkwardness, anger and confusion between Bella and Edward. Bella's is the only mind Edward can't read and I feel like that's a big part of the first book and one of the obstacles for them to overcome. It's one added tension that makes the story even better.

Not trying to argue or anything Laughing I respect their music though. I'm not trying to hate, I'm just not the biggest fan of Twilight. I'm sure Hayley's a nice girl and all.. aside from all the "gossip" we've heard.

Vintage Newbie

For argument's sake, "First Series of Books" doesn't equal "First Book". I've never read any Series of books, but I've read plenty of books, some of which were parts of series, some we stand alone novels. I'm thinking on of the first books I read myself was a The Mouse and the Motorcycle book, which was a series of children's books I'm pretty sure I didn't complete.

Ha, I'm a Haley Williams apologist all of a sudden.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
nah_amorim
Sea Post King

Like someone said: It was the first serie she readed but not the first book =P Anyway, wich kind of music do you like? =)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boone
Vintage Newbie

I always found them a little akin to Evanescence: they had a beautiful young lady with a strong voice singing over bland, aimless nu-metal music; Paramore has an attractive young lady with a strong voice singing over bland, aimless pop screamo music. I really can't say I've ever really liked the Aptly Named Band.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nah_amorim
Sea Post King

EVERYONE HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION BUT FOR ME THEY´RE THE BEST BAND EVER! HAYLEY JEREMY AND TAYLOR ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE I KNOW AND THEIR MUSIC SAVED MY LIFE ONCE. I NEVER SAW A BAND THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR FANS LIKE PARAMORE DO!

JUST WANTED TO SAY GUYS...DONT JUDGE BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW THEM...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Please clarify what specifically you mean by "get to know".
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

If I offended you, I apologize in advance. Paramore is one of my passions and I don't take people saying ANYTHING bad about them easily.

What is wrong with you guys? (Minus a select few *AHEM* STRANGER)
If you don't like them, don't sit there and post a reply about how uneducated Hayley is because she likes Twilight. All of your bias is based off of the movie. I know that I've never read the books, but still. You're judging her on the stupidest of things. She read a book. Big whoop. That doesn't affect THEIR music AT ALL. They did two songs for Twilight? Get over it. Just because they have a couple of songs in a movie that YOU don't like doesn't mean you have to give them crap about it. If you actually LISTEN to the songs from Twilight(And all their songs for that matter), you'll find that they aren't just for the movie. This was Josh, Hayley and Taylor's emotions. (But most of you don't even know who Josh and Taylor are, do you?) Besides, every band’s dream is recognition. Why would it be different with them? If now they have songs playing on the radios, movies, magazine covers, awards and stuff, it means they’re doing it right. Being less or more famous won’t make them any better or worse, they are who they are. Just because they’re awesome and people are noticing it, doesn’t make them a manufactured band or their songs any less good. Lots of classic bands are absolutely famous and people don’t complain about that, so why are they complaining cause Paramore is becoming famous? They’re getting what they deserve.

And that's another thing.I think I saw ONE comment about Taylor. One. The rest were about Hayley. None whatsoever about Jeremy. Zero. Obviously you guys know what a BAND is, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site. They make music TOGETHER. Paramore would not be the same without ANY of them. Jeremy and Taylor are not any easier to replace than Hayley. Do you think that Garron is easier to replace than Sherri? NO! They're both equally as important to Eisley.

“I never demanded that people understand me, but respect is something that everyone should have.” -Hayley Williams

Now please, respect the band and their fans. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t. We’re an incredible family because of the most awesome band in the world and if you disagree, leave it to yourself.

Jeremy Davis ✔ Hayley Williams✔ Taylor York ✔
♫Parmore♫ It never ends...▌▌▌
Last edited by theresnooneroad on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Trolol?
nah_amorim
Sea Post King

TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING i JUST READ!
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

1. You sound angry. It sounds as though there may be an underlying issue. Would you like to share something with the group?
2. You haven't answered my previous question. I'm still quite interested.
Last edited by inorbit on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

@inorbit
Not really get to know, more like understand them and what their music means to us.
I am angry. If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing, because otherwise I'll get madder. I demand respect. And if you don't quit with the smart comments. I'm not trying to be mean, but Paramore is my passions. If you can't respect that, leave me alone.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
(But most of you don't even know who Josh and Taylor are, do you?)

The remaining male members of the band who didn't decide that being famous wasn't worth it if they had to be in a band with Hayley?

This thread is seriously hilarious. Lighten up kiddos.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

This generation of trolls isn't going to make it out there in the world wide web.
Last edited by tahruh on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

theresnooneroad wrote:
@inorbit
Not really get to know, more like understand them and what their music means to us.
I am angry. If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing, because otherwise I'll get madder. I demand respect. And if you don't quit with the smart comments. I'm not trying to be mean, but Paramore is my passions. If you can't respect that, leave me alone.

So perhaps you could help us to better understand what their music does mean to you. Can you elaborate? Respect, after all, does follow understanding.
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
(But most of you don't even know who Josh and Taylor are, do you?)

The remaining male members of the band who didn't decide that being famous wasn't worth it if they had to be in a band with Hayley?

This thread is seriously hilarious. Lighten up kiddos.

Obviously you don't. So just quit. Josh left back in December. Taylor is still here and always will be. What is so wrong with Hayles?

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>