36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

inorbit wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
@inorbit
Not really get to know, more like understand them and what their music means to us.
I am angry. If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing, because otherwise I'll get madder. I demand respect. And if you don't quit with the smart comments. I'm not trying to be mean, but Paramore is my passions. If you can't respect that, leave me alone.

So perhaps you could help us to better understand what their music does mean to you. Can you elaborate? Respect, after all, does follow understanding.

Paramore's music means the world to me. They've been there for me through thick and thin for the 4+ years that I've been a Paramore fan. They remind me that there are good things in life. They give me an amazing family that I can come to with anything.

Jeremy Davis ✔ Hayley Williams✔ Taylor York ✔
♫Parmore♫ It never ends...▌▌▌
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
(But most of you don't even know who Josh and Taylor are, do you?)

The remaining male members of the band who didn't decide that being famous wasn't worth it if they had to be in a band with Hayley?

This thread is seriously hilarious. Lighten up kiddos.

Obviously you don't. So just quit. Josh left back in December. Taylor is still here and always will be. What is so wrong with Hayles?

I will never quit. Troll-baiting is much too fun. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

[/quote]I will never quit. Troll-baiting is much too fun. Very Happy[/quote]

Seriously? You would do the exact same thing if someone said that about Eisley, wouldn't you?

norad
Vintage Newbie

I love their song Homewrecker!!1
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
saellys wrote:

Seriously? You would do the exact same thing if someone said that about Eisley, wouldn't you?

People have said worse about Eisley, and I didn't. Doesn't make me less passionate about their music--just unwilling to get worked up about someone else's opinions.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
saellys wrote:

People have said worse about Eisley, and I didn't. Doesn't make me less passionate about their music--just unwilling to get worked up about someone else's opinions.

Say all the opinions you want. Until they offend me. Because disrespect is something I cannot tolerate. So why don't we just stop, me included? We can all find common ground in Eisley. Just, I don't know. What you guys said about Paramore really hurt me.

nah_amorim
Sea Post King

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE SO MEAN.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
saellys wrote:

Say all the opinions you want. Until they offend me. Because disrespect is something I cannot tolerate. So why don't we just stop, me included? We can all find common ground in Eisley. Just, I don't know. What you guys said about Paramore really hurt me.

I'm genuinely sorry that the (mostly) honest opinions about Paramore's music expressed in this thread have caused you emotional hurt, but opinions you disagree with do not equal disrespect.

Smokemonster
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
Saellys wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
saellys wrote:

I'm genuinely sorry that the (mostly) honest opinions about Paramore's music expressed in this thread have caused you emotional hurt, but opinions you disagree with do not equal disrespect.

Really? You had to put that? I stopped, so why can't you?

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

I don't hate Paramore, but they definitely sold out.
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

tahruh wrote:

No,I'm sorry. Selling out would mean that they don't care about the music and are only doing it for the money.

Besides, every band’s dream is recognition. Why would it be different with them? If now they have songs playing on the radios, magazine covers, awards and stuff, it means they’re doing it right. Being less or more famous won’t make them any better or worse, they are who they are. Just because they’re awesome and people are noticing it, doesn’t make them a manufactured band or their songs any less good. Lots of classic bands are absolutely famous and people don’t complain about that, so why are they complaining cause Paramore is becoming famous? They’re getting what they deserve.

But for those saying that they’re only in the business because of the money, can you please take a look at the photos? Can you see passion boiling in their eyes? Can you? Cause if you can’t, I’m sorry, you’re blind. If you can’t see how much they dedicate their lives to this band, there’s really nothing I can do.

inorbit
Laughing Citizen

I'm sorry you feel hurt. But you said something interesting; As as you are here and are a big fan of Paramore, lets actually talk a bit more about them. I'm just trying to understand a little better, because, to be honest, the style of music isn't one I have, personally, associated with having great meaning or inspiring passion, necessarily, although I do understand that a lot of people find it catchy. So it interests me that they do inspire this passion in you.

You say they are like a family to you, that you can go to with anything... When you are troubled by something? can you help me understand this better? What do you actually do when you "go to them" with something?
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

inorbit wrote:
I'm sorry you feel hurt. But you said something interesting; As as you are here and are a big fan of Paramore, lets actually talk a bit more about them. I'm just trying to understand a little better, because, to be honest, the style of music isn't one I have, personally, associated with having great meaning or inspiring passion, necessarily, although I do understand that a lot of people find it catchy. So it interests me that they do inspire this passion in you.

You say they are like a family to you, that you can go to with anything... can you help me understand this better? What do you actually do when you "go to them" with something?

Thanks for apologizing. Very Happy I meant that the fanbase is a family. Me and nah_amorim (who posted on this a few times) are part of this family. I live in Ohio and she in Brazil. We've never met. But, we talk everyday on Facebook and I tell her everything. And you know what? I have an amazing connection with her because of Paramore.

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

theresnooneroad wrote:
tahruh wrote:

No,I'm sorry. Selling out would mean that they don't care about the music and are only doing it for the money.

Besides, every band’s dream is recognition. Why would it be different with them? If now they have songs playing on the radios, magazine covers, awards and stuff, it means they’re doing it right. Being less or more famous won’t make them any better or worse, they are who they are. Just because they’re awesome and people are noticing it, doesn’t make them a manufactured band or their songs any less good. Lots of classic bands are absolutely famous and people don’t complain about that, so why are they complaining cause Paramore is becoming famous? They’re getting what they deserve.

But for those saying that they’re only in the business because of the money, can you please take a look at the photos? Can you see passion boiling in their eyes? Can you? Cause if you can’t, I’m sorry, you’re blind. If you can’t see how much they dedicate their lives to this band, there’s really nothing I can do.
I only see dollar signs, tbh. She's not in it for the music like she used to be. Even Josh and Jeremy said so!
theresnooneroad
Sea Post King

tahruh wrote:
theresnooneroad wrote:
tahruh wrote:

I only see dollar signs, tbh. She's not in it for the music like she used to be. Even Josh and Jeremy said so!

Really? Please show me where you found this.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>