Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

norad wrote:
I haven't seen anything in my inbox about shipping. This company is weird.

yeah and after my experience with them I told myself I wouldn't use them again. sadly I found another cd where the only avenue of getting is
is through them.

guess i have no choice

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
norad
Vintage Newbie

Holy $#@!! My Red Velvet order shipped! Shocked Laughing
boone
Vintage Newbie

Mine too. Just, like, another week until I get it. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

yep i also got my shipping confirmation email.

cant wait.

was just listening to the cd today.

good stuff

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

tungsten
Sea Post King

Anbody get it yet? I'm really hoping it comes this week.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

yes mine came in yesterday.

it looks great!

wilsmith wrote:

norad
Vintage Newbie

I got mine today!

The only thing I have an issue with are the pictures with lyrics on them. It doesn't seem like they were printed right.
sully_51
Golly, Poster

Mine came today. I'm a bit miffed because they seem to have forgotten to include the CD I also ordered, but the packing list says it's in there.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Has anyone posted links of the rest of the vinyl other than the cover - the insert, the vinyl itself and label in the middle, back cover? I would love to see all it has to offer. Wink

The normal vinyl is listed on the Sucre store now for $17.99.

norad
Vintage Newbie

bigideas wrote:
Has anyone posted links of the rest of the vinyl other than the cover - the insert, the vinyl itself and label in the middle, back cover? I would love to see all it has to offer. Wink

I don't have the CD with me but I think the vinyl is pretty much the same just bigger.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

bigideas wrote:

The normal vinyl is listed on the Sucre store now for $17.99.

it was listed for a while. because that's how i ordered mine. after they cancelled my red velvet package, i ordered just the vinyl instead

wilsmith wrote:

tungsten
Sea Post King

anyone going to the Fort Worth Antropologie show?
sully_51
Golly, Poster

sully_51 wrote:
Mine came today. I'm a bit miffed because they seem to have forgotten to include the CD I also ordered, but the packing list says it's in there.

Well I emailed TopSpin to inform them of the missing CD that day, and received a response that they would "reship" the CD immediately. Two weeks later, still no sign of the CD, so I emailed again and the response this time was "Your CD is in the queue to get reshipped as soon as possible."

NEVER dealing with this company again.

olimario
Laughing Citizen

Sounds like the company is horrible.
"WHY IS PIRACY SO BAD?!?!?!?!"
*takes months to ship a CD*
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I just saw another band I listen to is using them for merch. I didn't know what to think, but I have to remind myself that they also did a SPLENDID job with my Lovedrug orders, which included Vinyl along with replacement Vinyl due to a possible pressing problem, sans a request on my part, along with multiple cds and FLAC and 320 downloads of material that worked immediately. But with Lovedrug they'd been working with the company for at least a year maybe? So they had time to stockpile the material up to the final release of the New LP I was purchasing that they'd bundled with previous releases.

I certainly Hope they do better, because it seems their company is growing and may become harder and harder to avoid for these indie releases needing distribution. Waiting on an artist to come to town with merch in tow is a roll of the dice. If I had my way I would have all Dan Dyer or David Garza's indie cds but he never comes here, so I've had to buy them through whatever channels online. I would have welcomed Topspin to get some of the many one off releases they sold at shows and local stores that were never really in print to begin with.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>