Laughing City
JosephILS
Sea Post King

Hey friends!

I just wanted to share this Electro House remix of the beautiful song "When We Were Young" by Sucre. Stacy's vocals are so effortless and pure! If you go to the soundcloud page you can download the song for FREE as well as the artwork by Ryan Strong (Designer of the Sucre album cover)

This is the extended mix. There will be a radio edit coming out next week.

Youtube Vid
http://youtu.be/MUwr_zWebrw

Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/ivy-league-sound/sucre-when-we-were-young-ivy

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/IvyLeagueSound

All the best,

Producer
Ivy League Sound
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

I wasn't excited about the beginning part-it sounded very 'typical remix'- but I started to warm up to it around the ~1:50 mark.
JosephILS
Sea Post King

@vintage_snowflake

Thanks! Yeah in the radio edit the intro is about half the length so it will get you where you want to be a bit quicker. With these extended mixes the intro and outro have to be long enough for the dj to blend them with the other tracks.

Thanks for listening and giving feedback!

Producer
Ivy League Sound
Catey
Lost at Forum

I'm not a remix kinda girl - whenever I hear songs by my favourite bands have been remixed I'm like 'urghhhhh'

BUT now I go to the gym and run - I can see the point (I'm not a clubbing girl) and I before I listened to this, I was hesitant because I didn't think Sucre would make good club music but you know? I was wrong. This would be perfect to run too, Stacy obviously has one of those voices that can make any sort of music work for me!
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
JosephILS
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:
I was hesitant because I didn't think Sucre would make good club music but you know? I was wrong. This would be perfect to run too, Stacy obviously has one of those voices that can make any sort of music work for me!

Yeah I love a lot of different styles of music. I was hooked on Eisley as soon as I heard Room Noises. I was in a few indie bands over the years and just recently started producing EDM a couple years ago. I'm I firm believer in enjoying different styles of music for different moods. Running is a great time to listen to music like this. It really gets you going. I also run and I love listening to kaskades live set from coachella this year when I do.

Thanks for listening and giving your feedback. We worked really hard on this song and it's good to know that people are enjoying it.

All the best,

Producer
Ivy League Sound