Laughing City
tungsten
Sea Post King

I saw Sixpence None the Richer live last night at Tree's in Dallas. Such a great show, and I kept thinking the whole time how great a tour would be with Eisley. Maybe a co-headlining tour if possible? I know people drawing comparisons between the two in the past has sparked some anger, but regardless the two back to back would be a great show. It would also make sense now that Sixpence is on an indie too. I think an Eisley/Sixpence/Tennis show would be hard to pass up.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

So true! Once I looked up Eisley on the MTV website and it said " If you like Eisley, you might also like Sixpence None the Richer."

I saw them a couple of years ago and got Leigh's autograph! There is no other voice like her's! Smile

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Eisley might be stuck opening on that one. Sixpense has the leg up in notoriety for better or worse. I personally think Eisley is a hard act to follow, especially now, they have marshalled up all their powers collectively. A bill in this order: Merriment, Sixpence, Eisley would be great.

Man, if only Eisley could get traction with at least one signature song to justify getting higher billing. I'm hoping the Kind vinyl might hint at a temptation to shoot a video and promote it as a single, or soundtrack placement. Such a gem of a song.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
tungsten
Sea Post King

Kind is incredible, but I always thought Eisley should have really made an effort to promote Ambulance. It seemed to really strike a chord with people, and its possibilities for usage by medical TV shows like Grey's Anatomy seemed kind of endless.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I really liked Ambulance initially, but now it feels heavier and a touch depressing for me in contrast to where I am in life (I was mourning a relationship when fire kites came out) and now I"m more than over it and pleasantly aware of many seemingly charming women in my environment. That said, I'm more receptive to Kind. That song seems timely with the Babieisley Boom, as you could lullaby a child with Kind.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area