| next >>
omg_its_laurissa
Sea Post King

A Forum Frontpage Would Be A Lifesaver!
norad
Vintage Newbie

front page?
there is the "home" section.
it's at the top of the page on the far left.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
front page?

It brings you there if you click on the banner, too. At least it does for me.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
patrock wrote:
front page?

It brings you there if you click on the banner, too. At least it does for me.

ah, i never noticed that.
haha.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I'm too lazy to read all 20 pages so if someone already suggested this, just ignore it.

It would be cool if everyone's age was listed either next to our "location" or next to our username. For example, if you thought someone sounded immature and they were only 13, you'd know it's because they're young, not because they're stupid.

Not sure if that made sense, but please consider it Wink

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
I'm too lazy to read all 20 pages so if someone already suggested this, just ignore it.

It would be cool if everyone's age was listed either next to our "location" or next to our username. For example, if you thought someone sounded immature and they were only 13, you'd know it's because they're young, not because they're stupid.

o rly? a/s/l?

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

DRMS_7888 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

o rly? a/s/l?

Don't know if you're making a joke or if you really want me to answer that Confused anyway, PM me if you want.

crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

o rly? a/s/l?

Don't know if you're making a joke or if you really want me to answer that Confused anyway, PM me if you want.

you're idea is very good indeed...but i think it sounds familiar...either way...maybe it will press the topic and make it happen Very Happy
norad
Vintage Newbie

crypticomnius wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

o rly? a/s/l?

you're idea is very good indeed...but i think it sounds familiar...either way...maybe it will press the topic and make it happen Very Happy

people can fill it out or not..
lie or tell the truth.
i think it is a took much information type of thing.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
crypticomnius wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

o rly? a/s/l?

people can fill it out or not..
lie or tell the truth.
i think it is a took much information type of thing.

Well maybe it could just be an option and not a requirement. Like if you don't mind people knowing your age, you can type it in. And if you don't want people to know, you don't have to.

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

more Ben.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

o rly? a/s/l?

it was a joke.

Quote:
more Ben.
indeed
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

there should be a required test on the FAQ before allowing someone to become a member, with a limit of how many questions they can get wrong to join.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
there should be a required test on the FAQ before allowing someone to become a member, with a limit of how many questions they can get wrong to join.

Laughing I agree.

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:

are you saying something about me? Wink

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>