Laughing City
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

http://www.coupdemainmagazine.com/interviews/interview-sherri-dupree-b emis-new-eisley-album-currents

down a little bit near the end, sherri talks about maybe doing one. i'm all for it, as i'd think it'd be interesting to hear her on her own. i'm thinking she'd probably incorporate a few eisley songs in her set if she toured behind a solo album (much like stevie nicks going solo).

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Well, she's already toured solowith max in those acoustic tours, so repetoire wise it wouldn't be a stretch. If she goes the route of a full band sound formthe record i woukd really enjoy that. I would just hope she played guitars on the record and put hers upfront in the mix. She has a unique approach to rhythm guitar and i love her playing, and it sucks that it's always so low in the mix, and that sometimes her tone gets neglected.

If it's a straight acoustic album that will be cool too. I could see her doing an entire album of retro tunes, vaudeville style.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

wilsmith wrote:
Well, she's already toured solowith max in those acoustic tours, so repetoire wise it wouldn't be a stretch. If she goes the route of a full band sound formthe record i woukd really enjoy that. I would just hope she played guitars on the record and put hers upfront in the mix. She has a unique approach to rhythm guitar and i love her playing, and it sucks that it's always so low in the mix, and that sometimes her tone gets neglected.

If it's a straight acoustic album that will be cool too. I could see her doing an entire album of retro tunes, vaudeville style.

i can see it going both ways. however, perma's album might cover the latter style. i'm thinking perhaps more beatles style, but a little more guitar driven. i could also see her sonically going for liz phair's exile in guyville. this is a stretch, but i could also see a radiohead ok computer/kid a era type sound with songs like mr. moon, currents, or one last song.

perhaps she'll surprise us all and do a classic country rock album.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I'm guessing the solo projects will be how they release material they might think strays from Eisley's core sound, which might be more focused from here on out because they don't have label constraints preventing them from releasing material in whatever fashion they like. It won't hurt Rory Records to have another relatively high profile release (in terms of coverage it would get compared to Merriment or Tallhart).

I think Sucre was a good example of a side project expanding the sound you'd expect to hear from an Eisley member in a new direction, and then those new approaches being incorporated into the band. More of that can't hurt. At least that's how I feel about it.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

true. i wonder if the next eisley album will be a little more folkish with chauntelle's leaning. anywho, i just hope this happens sooner than later.

Marina
Sea Post King

New Perma song:
http://blog.equalvision.com/post/60287306159/say-anythings-max-bemis-a nd-eisleys-sherri
Jamez99
Sea Post King

Thank you for the reply! I was looking through the forums, and it's obvious you put in a lot of work keeping up with all the threads. So thank you for taking the time to respond Idea

Get the latest braindumps.net dumps to learn web designing and become expert using JN0-660 braindumps self paced design guides and Alabama State University video tutorials related to web designing. for more details click here Youtube you can follow us on Facebook