Laughing City
tungsten
Sea Post King

One thing I've never understood about Eisley and youtube . . . how come it is so hard to find their music videos?

For example, a search of keywords {Eisley Smarter} does not pull up the Smarter video that now has 400K views.

But if the only keyword you put in is {Eisley} the Smarter video is the first option.

Searching {Eisley The Valley} does not bring up the official upload of the Valley video from either equalvision's channel or the Eisley channel.

Again, for Currents, searching {Eisley Currents} will not bring up the new video. You actually have to search {Eisleyvevo Currents} do even find the video.

THIS DRIVES ME INSANE and probably hurts the chances for overall views for the videos as well. I mean, if you search the name of the group and the name of the song/video, and it doesn't bring it up, how are you going to watch it?
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

When I type in "Eisley Smarter" the official video on BlankTV is the first one on the list. "Eisley The Valley" brings up the official video on Blanktv first. What is BlankTV? "Eisley Currents" will bring up the official vevo video 10th on the list. "Eisley Currents video" makes it come up as 3rd. But yeah no videos from Eisley's youtube page make the list.

Eisley needs to make some more of those "hopes and dreams for the new year" videos that everyone on youtube love so much. Wink

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Nowhere Man wrote:

Eisley needs to make some more of those "hopes and dreams for the new year" videos that everyone on youtube love so much. Wink

I was fondly recalling those too - sure they were dumb but fun. The image that sticks with me most is Sherri in boxer sparring gear. Laughing

gul123
Sea Post King

I was fondly recalling those too - sure they were dumb but fun. The image that sticks with me most is Sherri in boxer sparring gear. Laughing