Laughing City
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

So I was watching this new show called Killjoys on Space network and the background song was Young and Free! You can watch the show on SyFy in the U.S. Do you people know of any other shows or movies featuring Eisley/Sucre?
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Wasn't one of their videos in the background of the movie Be Cool?
Never saw it.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Pretty sure the answer to your question can be found on the forum FAQ bigideas. Wink

Moving to Nashville should manifest in song licensing for Sucre' I'd imagine. It being thr Music Publishing & licensing capital of the world and all. I don't watch enough TV to hear much. Have get to hear Eisley, but ABC loves Sleeping At Last who has featured Stacy on his material in the past.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Killjoys looks like a fun show. A good band called Hot As Sun got to be a cantina band on there. I watched the first episode on free hulu and then found out the rest were locked. Which episode is Young and Free on?

Drink the Water was on episode one of the show Secret and Lies. It wasn't really featured like over a dialogue free montage or anything. A girl was listening to it on her laptop or something and it was very quiet in the background while characters were talking to each other.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:
Pretty sure the answer to your question can be found on the forum FAQ

I wasn't really asking the question. No need to check, just trying to help someone out with knowledge I was pretty sure was right, but not a 100%.

tungsten
Sea Post King

I wanna say that Taking Control was used on a. Episode of The Hills. I've never watched it but I think I remember Boyd saying it
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

It was, and that was around the same time as the Spring 08' tour with Vedera, the Myriad, and The Envy Corps. That seemed like the closest thing to any publicity that album got post-Invasion.

Funny side note, for some reason, because of Many Funerals, Taking Control, and Invasion I mistakenly (as far as I knew it) took there to be a political subtext against the Iraq and Afghan occupations.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Nowhere Man wrote:
Killjoys looks like a fun show. A good band called Hot As Sun got to be a cantina band on there. I watched the first episode on free hulu and then found out the rest were locked. Which episode is Young and Free on?

Drink the Water was on episode one of the show Secret and Lies. It wasn't really featured like over a dialogue free montage or anything. A girl was listening to it on her laptop or something and it was very quiet in the background while characters were talking to each other.
It was episode 3.