Laughing City
sillylaps
Sea Post King

I was at the Hop Topic in Serramonte Shopping Mall with a couple of friends when I heard the song "Tree Tops" playing....at first I didn't believe it was them, then as the song continued to play I yelled, "OMG its Eisley in Hot Topic!" The girl that was working there just turned to look at me and the guy that knows me was like, "You know who this is?" I said, "Of course, it’s Eisley!" He smiled at me as I continued to look around and then "Laughing City" came on and I just couldn't help myself so I sang. Anyhow, I went to purchase a necklace and the girl tells me that I'm the first person to know who the band is. I was so happy with that. I made my day. Just wanted to let you all know, I'm so happy for Eisley and their future successes. Very Happy

But I'm definitely going to the April 25 concert at Slims and bring a couple of friends with me…Take care everyone…
Shocked Silly Shocked

Vintage Newbie

That is amazing news!

Thanks!

k
ernixlopez
Sea Post King

I would freak out in joy if that were to happen @ my local Hot Topic. THat's cool. Yeah I wouldn't be able to help but sing along too. I don't blame you. People would probably tell me to shut up. Very Happy
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

The Hot Topic in Serramonte is the one I go to (actually it’s mainly my sister’s that go). I’m just getting them into Eisley’s music, ‘cause they’re basically into that whole pop/rock scene (Good Charlotte, Mest, blah, blah, blah). Anyway, I told them that Eisley’s songs would one day play at that store and they just laughed. Now I’m taking them along to the show at Slim’s. Those in the area that want to help promote: download, print, copy, cut and hand out these flyers I made: flyer1 and flyer2

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Wow! Your flyers are so cool.
Thanks!

I'm sending the link to Boyd.

How awesome of you.

k
johnnyboy
Vintage Newbie

awesome flyers frostbitten81!!!

unfortunately... i can't go to any of them.... Crying or Very sad

eisley ep: $6

eisley t-shirt: $15

eisley poster: $40

seeing eisley for the first time: priceless

xanga
Joined: 16 Mar 2004 | Posts: 2218 | Location: Detroit, Michigan, USA ... a.k.a middle of nowhere... i wish i lived in california
bloodthirsty
Sea Post King

i love the "tree tops" song if anyone has the lyrics id love them pm them 2 me thanks
Hwin
Vintage Newbie

sillylaps wrote:
I was at the Hop Topic in Serramonte Shopping Mall with a couple of friends when I heard the song "Tree Tops" playing....at first I didn't believe it was them, then as the song continued to play I yelled, "OMG its Eisley in Hot Topic!" The girl that was working there just turned to look at me and the guy that knows me was like, "You know who this is?" I said, "Of course, it’s Eisley!" He smiled at me as I continued to look around and then "Laughing City" came on and I just couldn't help myself so I sang. Anyhow, I went to purchase a necklace and the girl tells me that I'm the first person to know who the band is. I was so happy with that. I made my day. Just wanted to let you all know, I'm so happy for Eisley and their future successes. Very Happy

But I'm definitely going to the April 25 concert at Slims and bring a couple of friends with me…Take care everyone…
Shocked Silly Shocked

I was playing Eisley in my parents coffee shop and this girl came in and said "Is this Eisley?" and I said exactly the same thing that guy said to you! Then she started singing along to "Tree Tops"
fanblur13
Sea Post King

sillylaps wrote:

Shocked Silly Shocked

i went to that hot topic a while ago and heard them playing eisley. its awesome.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
abductee
Laughing Citizen

ok... you guys won't believe this but..

I got into my truck the other day to go to school... I turned the key, and all of the sudden, Eisley was playing !! Shocked I was like "woooaaahhh!!!" and then I remembered that the night before I had been listening to marvelous things ....

go figure eh? Razz Wink Rolling Eyes Shocked

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Dusk
Sea Post King

sillylaps wrote:
. Anyhow, I went to purchase a necklace and the girl tells me that I'm the first person to know who the band is. I was so happy with that. I made my day. Just wanted to let you all know, I'm so happy for Eisley and their future successes. Very Happy

You should have asked her out, you would have gotten a date for sure. If she's your persuasion, that is.
Joined: 18 Jan 2004 | Posts: 94 | Location: Washington, DC.
Hwin
Vintage Newbie

abductee wrote:

I got into my truck the other day to go to school... I turned the key, and all of the sudden, Eisley was playing !! Shocked I was like "woooaaahhh!!!" and then I remembered that the night before I had been listening to marvelous things ....

Oh my gosh! That's happened to me before too! We must be kindred spirits! Rolling Eyes
Dusk
Sea Post King

OMG, Eagle River??
Joined: 18 Jan 2004 | Posts: 94 | Location: Washington, DC.
abductee
Laughing Citizen

Hwin wrote:
abductee wrote:

Oh my gosh! That's happened to me before too! We must be kindred spirits! Rolling Eyes

are you serious!? Shocked

we definately must be connected on some cosmic level..

I wonder how many more people there are like us out there? Shocked

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Hwin
Vintage Newbie

I think we're way to cool for there to be anyone else like us. Wink