Laughing City
machine_lovers
Sea Post King

my eisley cherry was popped. woohoo! Cool
i came in as the first band were finishing up. too bad because they sounded nice. annie stela did a great job as well. her voice was similar to that of sherri & Co, but not as beautiful. Wink

eisley were so good. i loved the new songs and the old ones.
(sorry stacy for the comment about switching from the organ to the keyboard. i didnt say that but i feel the need to apologize since i was part of the crowd and sometimes bands will refuse to play at venues where certain people are rude. i happened to think the organ part was way cool.)

i was bummed out when they didnt play telescope eyes. and after eisley left everyone kept clapping and waiting as if they KNEW they were going to do an encore. i felt like the only one who didnt know they were coming back. silly me. BUT THEY DID! and they played telescope eyes! woohoo!

afterwards i got a poster signed by everyone and sherri and stacy signed my receipt.

i was shaking the whole time i talked to them and didnt know what to say. i know they're just kids like me, but its hard to keep cool when those whom you look up to are in your presence.

all in all it was a splendid night. THANK YOU EISLEY. keep on rockin' wit dat neat-o suspender rock bizz' yo.

if our aircraft was broke; and we couldnt change course; and we needed to abort; and we had but one chute, id give it to you.
id fly out into space. a universe void of time.
an infinite tunnel that leads to nowhere.
to save you.

my liveJOURNAL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
So Cal Oasis
Lost at Forum

Glad you had fun
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

most amazing band ive seen live! Eisley thank you soo much for being so cool and speaking with me and stacy for taking a picture with me. your all so amazing, the music was amazing. golly sandra and trolley woo--*faint*
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fanblur13
Sea Post King

it was sooooo good! eisley is awesome!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address