Laughing City
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

so i was dreaming yesterday, as i oft do, and i was reading up on the Tiny Texas tour, and i thought it quite the cute name. So back to my dreaming, i thought, "what would be a great tour for Eisley?" Why the 13 Colonies tour of course! you guys can hit the 16 states that are now what used to be the 13 colonies (double check me on that, Carolina became NC and SC, Virginia also made West Virginia, and i think Vermont wasn't always there) Just do 16 quick shows up and down the east coast, with a catchy title like the "13 Colonies Tour" everyone will have to go, plus you can get more exposure here on the east coast, obviously after you've rested, finished recording, and given your home fans some concert love that they clamour for. I understand you were here at the 9:30 club at some point, but that's not nearly enough to cover the east coast. Come to us Eisley! I'll help in any way i can
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

I'm in an original colony, so I support it.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

How about "13 ways to get bent"? ... Just kidding. That would be fun to follow them, considering I've never been to any of the 13 colonies. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BabiGirlO3
Sea Post King

if eisley came to the east coast, I know I'd go! I'm taking Granpaturtle, or he's taking me, whichever comes first! mmm...Eisley on the East Coast would be wonderful...It should be done...
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 | Posts: 35 | Location: where the rice grows
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

oh man, antrider, you's a crazy guy, you'd follow them all up and down the coast? well, i'd do it to, but i do live on the coast so it's not a big deal. i bow to your even greater fandom....*bows*
Derek Version 1
Golly, Poster

That'd be a cool tour. I'd go to about 5 of the shows.
(can't follow them too far south, i'd melt in the heat)

I think it was vermont, west virginia, and maine (part of mass) that were not original colonies.
The carolinas were always separate.

Beat it,
-DV
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

maine, yeah, that's right, that state can be ignored then, its not important, heh, lobsters....
nabbist
Sea Post King

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
I'm in an original colony, so I support it.

Smile

Who told you love was fleeting?
Sometimes men can be so misleading
To take what they need from you
Joined: 24 Feb 2004 | Posts: 45 | Location: how about i'm outside of your window...
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
oh man, antrider, you's a crazy guy, you'd follow them all up and down the coast? well, i'd do it to, but i do live on the coast so it's not a big deal. i bow to your even greater fandom....*bows*

oh, no, he doesn't mean it in the nice way. he'd literally be five feet behind them with an air mattress over his head(he thinks it's an invisible cloak, like that one in harry potter), thinking they can't see him. he actually IS, quote unquote, a crazy guy.

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

oh, holy poop nugget, better stay away from jamie...
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

he once tried to kill me with the help of a friend of his, but i killed his friend in defense, and then someone told me his friend was a cop, and i was like, "ah crap i just killed a cop", and then me and a bunch of my posse and a vietnamese man started helping me drop things on jamie's head(in self defense) and he just sat there with either
A) a hannibal lecter look
B) a me look

it was creepy. so then i went to the bay window with my ex-friends and we pondered whether or not to go into the bathroom.