6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
magical alternating current
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

i noticed that sherri loves macs so much that the apple logo grew on her guitar. thought that was amazing. what do you think? pc or mac?
abductee
Laughing Citizen

yeah hmm i'm a PC user, and it's a dell even with windows XP Pro! hmm oh no, i've just exposed myself around a bunch of mac heads. *braces for impact*

i'm not too fond of the mac os, but i've used os x a bit, and it's pretty good, better than the other stuff I think anyway..

oh man now i've done it.. *crawls into pit*

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

actually i think the mac heads are in the minority abductee....so don't worry too much.

i got your back anyways bro.

macs are really only good for media stuff....vidoes, sound, pics, art....
i can see why the duprees love em....

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....
abductee
Laughing Citizen

oh ok phew..

actually this computer is good for media stuff, but it's only got 356k of memory, which isn't really enough for XP to run smoothly.. but yeah uhh.. hmm phew, i'm not alone *wipes sweat off of forehead* hehe

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Nocturnal Dave....
Sea Post King

yea mac's blow pc's out of the water when it come's running recording programs, but i really no nothing, i don't even know what a gigabyte is, or does, whatever.....i have a pc.... Rolling Eyes
vmiprestrain
Sea Post King

I like mac's because they actually work. too bad my family has a pc now. but only a few months more until college when i can have my mac laptop
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 434 | Location: Bridgewater, VA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

every mac i have ever used has been tremendously slow, and has crashed a lot. i like a lot of things about macs better, but... i'm a diehard pc user. i like dells. i'm getting a dell laptop soon. i hope. sometime before i leave home for college...

wow. my 500th post. kinda pointless, hmm? *party*

Andrew
Lost at Forum

I am all over the Apple computers Any of em' have you guys seen the new 17" power book I went to the apple store in willow bend and played with it for hours upon end untill they kicked me out.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boyd
Eisleyoid

Apples rule with an iron fist...
(that will crush the number-crunching heads of these geekoidial, non-creative, useless machines from the dark side. just kidding people....it's just a hunk of gears and tubes and springs)

but...don't feel bad if you only have a PC. If you're not into music or recording or design or art - you should feel happy to own a PC! The entire music world, the design world are exclusively Mac. From these they deliver beauty, song, aesthetics, motion, emotion...they captivate our hearts with the produce from this Apple kingdom. God save Apples!! And crush the head of the evil business empire held captive by Gates and my brother who works for him!!! (please....it's just a JOKE...like I'm for real....help me...they're just plastic sheets wrapped around stupid little resistors and capacitors held together with glue and wires...)

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
boyd
Eisleyoid

oh, and Thom....well, he uses them. I rest.

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

boyd wrote:
Apples rule with an iron fist...
(that will crush the number-crunching heads of these geekoidial, non-creative, useless machines from the dark side. just kidding people....it's just a hunk of gears and tubes and springs)

but...don't feel bad if you only have a PC. If you're not into music or recording or design or art - you should feel happy to own a PC! The entire music world, the design world are exclusively Mac. From these they deliver beauty, song, aesthetics, motion, emotion...they captivate our hearts with the produce from this Apple kingdom. God save Apples!! And crush the head of the evil business empire held captive by Gates and my brother who works for him!!! (please....it's just a JOKE...like I'm for real....help me...they're just plastic sheets wrapped around stupid little resistors and capacitors held together with glue and wires...)

*cracking up* oh dear...

gRegor
the gEek

boyd is just a bunch of plastic sheets wrapped around some gears and resistors...
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

lol boyd.

I haven't a clue how to use a mac. I've only had to once.. to print something; but pcs are more comfortable, take-a-partable, and put-back-together-able. Macs are stable cause they arent very upgradeable. Haha, that rhymed.. Crying or Very sad

now the geek in me is really coming out.. down boy down Embarassed

I've never used a mac for video.. but at my home church we have a pc for video editing. We poped in a realtime card and wow! No waiting hours around while rendering!!!

Kris, i think for your palendromic 505th post, you should party away your massive button collection to the board Wink Rolling Eyes

boyd
Eisleyoid

gRegor is a little man wrapped up in a bill gates suit.

no for real. my brother is an executive at Microsoft.... he email's Steve Balmer and crap like that. So, we really get into it...my brother is awesome and I love him worse than a dog. I have 2 brothers...they're both cooler than a frog on a lump of ice. My brothers rule... so back off. and...you can just keep using your silly pc's.... because I don't care. and, I'm getting a 17" Apple power book with Airport...and imovie and itunes and flash and dreamweaver and on and on....ok?

gotta go.... I need to make a movie on my apple. You should get back to your spread sheets. love.

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

Unregistered wrote:
Kris, i think for your palendromic 505th post, you should party away your massive button collection to the board Wink Rolling Eyes

errrrrrrrrr... maybe not. hehe.
I ONLY HAVE FOUR. sheesh.