Laughing City
BK
Laughing Citizen

Was coming home from church just now and they were playing Telescope Eyes on Spin180. Honestly, it's been awhile since I heard that song the way it's SUPPOSED to sound (I don't listen to the radio a whole lot) and it was like hearing it for the first time. I love you guys so much. Very Happy
Sea Post King

Is there a way I can hear the new version in mp3 format? I LOVE the one on the demo but can't wait to hear the EP version.
Laughing Citizen

I haven't seen it online; but if someone that has a copy and is willing to give it to you is around, you might.
Sea Post King

hmmm.....where is jeremy? I am sure he has a copy! Oh Jeeerreeemmmyyy!!!

*scampers off in pursuit of song*

Golly, Poster

I don't care if I'm the only one, but I think that Spin 180 is the coolest of the cool.
BK
Laughing Citizen

CHRIS~! wrote:
I don't care if I'm the only one, but I think that Spin 180 is the coolest of the cool.

I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car, but from now on Spin180 will be on my "must hear" list on Sunday nights.

When does it start?

Eisleyoid

Mastered copies and cd graphics going to the Toot-sweet factory tomorrow. I'll find out release date but, I don't think we're too far away. it's a weird position to be in...we don't really know the rules in the new world. I know we can't just put the new songs up on the internet to download like before. Clips would be ok. Now I'll get myself in trouble since I have marching orders that absolute dictate the next hot thing I have to do is Tshirts/stickers, etc...then QT video.

We should plan a CD release party in home town. But I think the way it'll work out is - we'll get copies in our hands just in time for the Coldplay tour. So...what good would it do to have a release party when we return on June 17th? btw....the band plays the Buzz Oven that weekend on the 21st.

Do people have the dates for the CP tour? I know they're up on nettmanagement.com under artist...under eisley...under tourdates....but, I should put them here.

btw...thanks for such kind words, BT. Matt has always been so cool to the band. Did anyone go to the Spin 180 award thing? We were gone. Just wondering. Well, um....we heard they won sum stuff...but, what was it like? Were our stupid video "accepatance" clips ok?

bd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

The spin 180 awards were great. You missed the funniest fake interview with George Lucas ever. It was completely horrible, but I laughed so hard I almost pead my pants when I was watching it. Thats what counts.
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
derbydrummer
Sea Post King

Spin 180 show was cool, parts of it were cheesy i though, but overall it was great, vine played, a mini concert by rhythm and praising the Lord, what more is there, just Eisley! ill see them soon enough though.