Laughing City
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

Yeah is there going to be a Eisley music video. Since you guys have a record deal will you have like a video on mtv and stuff?
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boyd
Eisleyoid

yes....beegk cheeezy videeeoh weeth lotz ov glistening sweat, glam lights, bad story lines, self serving "ME" moments...clips of ghetto's.....urban blight....you know.

but, yeah....video 4 sure. that's all I'll say.

But in the mean time, if I can get my butt in gear, the expanded CD will feature a button with a link to a video I'll be creating on top of one of the songs....not sure: Telescope Eyes or TreeTops. should we take a vote? (jk.lol.brb.osarpigs...cmpn?) It'll be one of those home spun but fun/cool QT deals with live shows and studio shots layered on top of a song...stuff from archives...new/old..."meet Eisley" type material.... fun. fun. fun.

toto. bdout

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
abductee
Laughing Citizen

ooo another video! *gets fingers ready for downloadin'* either song would be cool, so just have at it boyd, you should uhh, put some special effects in your video as well, that would be pretty sweet hehe Wink you know, nothing cheezy, just, like.. well, I dunno, special effects are always cool right? .. well, not always, but it's 1 am and i should be asleep..

good... .. n.. ight..

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Andrew
Lost at Forum

ahhh videos I love em. Im a photography fanatic in a few months I hope to be getting rid of my crappy little canon that I bought for 200 dollars and get a canon gl2. Then I will be the man
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

There's so much possibilities for a video for "Telescope eyes" just think of about it.
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

Yeah, do some edits of live shows so it looks like they're playing in the Mos Eisley spaceport. Very Happy
boyd
Eisleyoid

Glad I've been shooting digital video footage at their live shows like a fool. (different than those dead shows) I kept thinking...why am I doing this? To toss in some bag with 100 other ones? but NOW...ehhh? it's awl comin' clear. But I'll probably work on this at Coachella...like, in the van. I got a ac/dc adapter, a 100gig firewire and, of course...the Titanium and....software to mess with it.

You like Telescope Eyes for video? not bad idea. They're suggesting Telescope Eyes or TreeTops but are leaning towards Telescope Eyes.
Should i poll? nah.... It doesn't matter. wutever.

If they are going to shoot new videos, you should convince them to shoot for BOTH Telescope Eyes and Treetops. It's much more cost-effective to shoot both at once than to do two seperate shoots. Since they will have all the people and equipment out for one, might as well do the other. I suppose they will want to wait until the full-length album comes out before they will go blowing a zillion dollars on a artsy-groovy videos though!
 |  | 
ptah
Sea Post King

Go ahead, blow the whole wad and make a video for all the tracks on the cd. It'll blow people's socks off. A few songs, and lots of video to fill the rest of the space on the cd....
Go ahead....do it.... Very Happy Exclamation

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
markymark106
Golly, Poster

Telescope eyes. Well, its alllll good so ya never know.
boyd
Eisleyoid

Just got through chatting on line with Dave Holmes in London. He's for Telescope Eyes. So...that's pretty much, the word. The newly recorded version is pretty ok. Real commercial....sounds like a mixture between Creed, Nickelback, Lincoln Park and....uh, the theme to James Bond's Goldfinger soundtrack only....a little more emo. Mr. Green where's that squirrel I need him.

The video will be, of course...glorified home video quality. Hey. That's indie, ok? We don't need no stinkin' mtv plastic poop. JUst kding.

Therez a budget for all that big wup, but....I think we'll just use it to make those little Sherri pins.

keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

SHERRI PINS!!!

yes we need MORE of those

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....

*Shouts like a 3 year old* I want one! I want one!
 |  | 
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

^
That was me btw