Laughing City
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

http://www.eisley.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1016

11 lbs! Shocked HE WAS HUGE! Weston was the largest baby EVER! 11 lbs is a lot of baby to squeeze out. Kim is a tough woman. And what's this 5 ft. umbilical cord stuff? is that true!? that's a long umbilical cord.

i'm now frightened of my favorite band member...

berlies_
Lost at Forum

oh man - thats funny.

5 feet...thats like...as tall as ME!

zealot
Sea Post King

geez.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

It's all true! AND, Stacy was a 12 pound baby!
No joke Exclamation
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
Stacy was a 12 pound baby!

Shocked Kim, you are one amazingly resilient woman.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
why yes i'm a depphead
Laughing Citizen

I admire your skill. :]
Soyovar
Sea Post King

YES! My friend was 12.something lbs. Crazy stuff. I couldn't do it. Of course... I am a guy...

Josh.

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
It's all true! AND, Stacy was a 12 pound baby!
No joke Exclamation

oh my god kim, why are your babies so fat! shessh! and do they keep increasing in weight as they go along? chauntelle 9 lbs, sherri 10, weston 11, stacy 12, christie 13 and colin a whopping 14 lbs of uteran destruction? yeah, i said uteran, its not a word, i know...

JDRagz
Sea Post King

He was born May 17th? Weston is a yr. and one day older than me. How's about that.

Oh wait, the subject was about how big of a baby he was and the length of the umbilical cord.

Wow, Kim, that's...that's amazing. I've never head of such a thing. Go Kim!

Linkage: blog|xanga|myspace|deviantart|YouTube

Joined: 10 Jun 2004 | Posts: 275 | Location: Indianapolis, IN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

It really was kinda odd the way they jumped around with the poundage.

Chauntelle 9lb. 6oz.
Sherri 8lb. 8oz.
Weston 11lb.
Stacy 12lb.
Christie 8lb. 6oz. (i think)
Collin 10lb. 2 oz.

Weston was the only one with the freakish umbilical cord. I think that is why he got so tall! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chauntelle and Collin were the only two born in the hospital. All of my kid's were born with midwife's, except Chauntelle. I figured out really quick after having her in the hospital with a male doctor, that it should be against the law for men to deliver babies. (not to offend anyone if that's what you do), it's just been my opinion, and experience, that, women doctors, and especially midwifes are the best option.

With Collin, I was blessed to have him in the hospital with a registered nurse midwife. That was the best scenario, because you are in the hospital if something goes wrong, but, have the midwife's way of doing things.

Hey, isn't this great gossip for one of the next RS issues on Eisley? It goes right along with their parents being hippies, and them being raised without indoor plumbing Laughing Rolling Eyes
Mr. Jones
Sea Post King

i was 11 lbs. when i was born. now at 21 i'm 6'2" and 160 lbs. go figure.
kinz
Sea Post King

[quote="Kimbrtones"]Chauntelle 9lb. 6oz.
Sherri 8lb. 8oz.
Weston 11lb.
Stacy 12lb.
Christie 8lb. 6oz. (i think)
Collin 10lb. 2 oz.

quote]
whoa kim!!!thats a LOT of baby to squeeze out
most people would go like
"right,no,let it stay in there,im not doing this"
hehehe

twinstar
Sea Post King

Wow! I'm having my next baby at home! I've been looking into it lately, and trying to find a midwife who's covered on my insurance....

And for those of you who don't know much about birth, if she's having these humongous kids at home with a midwife, it means she is also having them with NO PAINKILLERS!!!!
I thought I had a tough time with my 8 lb. 11 oz. daughter, no meds. And then my 7 lb. 9 oz. daugther, no meds. but sheesh!!!!!!
Go, Kim!

" If we had done as the kings told us five hundred years ago, we should all have been slaves. If we had done as the priest told us, we should all have been idiots. If we had done as the doctors told us, we should all have been dead. We have been saved by disobedience. We have been saved by the splendid thing called independence, and I want to see more of it. I want to see children raised so that they have it." Robert Ingersoll

www.xanga.com/elephantheart
Joined: 11 Jan 2003 | Posts: 267 | Location: Arlington, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
twinstar
Sea Post King

Oh, and I totally agree with the male gyno thing. I just don't get it. Never been to one, never will. How could they possibly know what you're going through? Of course they are capable of performing the necessary duties at hand, but having babies is more than that! Okay, I'm done.....
" If we had done as the kings told us five hundred years ago, we should all have been slaves. If we had done as the priest told us, we should all have been idiots. If we had done as the doctors told us, we should all have been dead. We have been saved by disobedience. We have been saved by the splendid thing called independence, and I want to see more of it. I want to see children raised so that they have it." Robert Ingersoll

www.xanga.com/elephantheart
Joined: 11 Jan 2003 | Posts: 267 | Location: Arlington, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kinz
Sea Post King

you have got to be joking,no painkillers?
wow,thats all i can say,when i was having my daughter i had my mothers friend delivering my baby and i was drugged beyond belief,and i still found it hard,and considered it long labor
well,
to each his own