48%
 48%  [ 43 ]
Kerry
51%
 51%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 89

WhirlingPeppermint
Golly, Poster

Haha I know, such a silly question, just something to steal 40 seconds away from you. Since people read this I decided to edit this. haha
Last edited by WhirlingPeppermint on Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Schizorage
Lost at Forum

nader
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

mmm kerry
why yes i'm a depphead
Laughing Citizen

DEPP
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

neither. michal badnarik all the way (for those not in the know, he's the libertarian candidate.)

however, if i had to choose only between bush and kerry, i'd probably go with bush, since kerry's fiscal policy is a joke. but choosing between the two major parties is like choosing what kind of cancer you want to get.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

as someone who doesn't take much notice of american politics I'd like to know if there is a clear favourite for the presidency in this election? All we see on TV here are the protests.
Sea Post King

homesick_alien wrote:
as someone who doesn't take much notice of american politics I'd like to know if there is a clear favourite for the presidency in this election? All we see on TV here are the protests.

Last I heard Kerry is barely more popular, but the republican convention was supposed to change that. so no, not a clear favorite.

(If Arnold was born an American he would become president eventually. Trust me.)

Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

It's dead even. I wouldn't be surprised if the election was decided by one vote.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
icurate
Lost at Forum

ryan fisher wrote:
neither. michal badnarik all the way (for those not in the know, he's the libertarian candidate.)

however, if i had to choose only between bush and kerry, i'd probably go with bush, since kerry's fiscal policy is a joke. but choosing between the two major parties is like choosing what kind of cancer you want to get.

What he said. Wink

gRegor
the gEek

Whoa, sweet. ryan fisher and icurate, I love you both. In a strictly platonic fashion. Very Happy I'm also planning on voting for Badnarik.

Did you guys get/read the press release how they were going to be among the protestors in NYC? It's great. I particularly liked "If you ask for permission to protest, you deserve to be told no," says Manhattan Libertarian Party chair Jim Lesczynski. "The First Amendment guarantees our right to peaceably assemble -- and we're going to do so"

ryan fisher wrote:
but choosing between the two major parties is like choosing what kind of cancer you want to get.

Well said.

Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

Kerry.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

i voted for nadar! i hate everything!

but seriously, if more people (ie 50% of the voting population) actually realized there were more than two parties, i'd vote third party, but no, that's a wasted vote, and a vote that would go to defeating bush, whom i refuse to let continue this invisible war. Though no doubt the world will blow up on John Kerry's watch...sigh...lets all just commit ritualistic suicide on election day...

ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

granpaturtle wrote:
i voted for nadar! i hate everything!

but seriously, if more people (ie 50% of the voting population) actually realized there were more than two parties, i'd vote third party, but no, that's a wasted vote, and a vote that would go to defeating bush, whom i refuse to let continue this invisible war. Though no doubt the world will blow up on John Kerry's watch...sigh...lets all just commit ritualistic suicide on election day...

What is it with people not realizing that there are other parties? I don't know who I will vote for, but I'm almost sure that it's not going to be Bush or Kerry.

joseph
Lost at Forum

Hey Paul, if you want accurate coverage of the presidential campaigns and such in the United States, I recommend the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. It doesn't get any better.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
Hwin
Vintage Newbie

If I could vote I would vote for Bush.

goto page
 | next >>