Laughing City
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

I am so stoked. Its coming and it will be tomorrow. Oh gosh I hope I get there on time to get in the front. I am going to take my stupid quiz as fast as I can. I am really nervous cos I really want to meet the Eisley folks. And hopefully add to my setlist collection! Tomorrow is going to go by so slow and then once I see eisley I will probably have a heart palper! I AM OH SO EXCITED! Only thing that sucks is I am going by my little lonesome but, its going to be so fun anyways! Oh gosh I am so excited! OK I will stop now!
Ashley
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 | Posts: 879 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mimosa
Sea Post King

Ooooh lucky!
Joined: 27 Aug 2004 | Posts: 314 | Location: rawk-lin cali-forn-ya
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

Can't sleep even though I have a long day tomorrow or wait today!!!Holy yips! Dude in only hours I will see them, I am so envious of my future self. I need to sleep I have a huge bio lab tomorrow morning and get lots of film for tomorrow night. I shouldn't be this excited, should I? What should I bring the eisley folks??? Cos the $200 really angers me so so so much!
YAY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

TODAY
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

i wish i was you, guitargalash. i've got to wait until their next tour to see them again.
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

Yeah but you have already seen them so I am in the same boat you were in a bit ago!
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

that's true. hmmm...wanna trade? that way, you'll have already just seen them, and i'll be about to go see them again. or something like that.
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

How about no?
theenvycorps
Vintage Newbie

I'm very sad that I can't go. At least my ticket won't go to waste.