Laughing City

Just for fun: Who will be attending this show?
I will.
47%
 47%  [ 26 ]
I won't.
52%
 52%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 55

EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
I missed you!?! This breaks my heart. Crying or Very sad

I honestly would've come over and said hi to y'all in a heartbeat if I could've. I was dying to!

But I was there with my Pa, who doesn't even know I'm a member of this forum. Suddenly, his daughter walks up to a group of men in their early to late 20s and shakes hands with all of them. Lots of happy yelling on my part, and at one point, I would jump up happily in a manner akin to the guys from 'Anchorman'. One of these men would bitch slap me(We know this man by the name of BK), because I have a theory that he has an underlying yet very pure hatred for me that will be triggered if ever we meet. He will then bitch slap me to death. (Yay! Death by boardie is fun.)

I really, REALLY wanted to come over and talk to y'all so much. I would've if I could've, but I couldn't've Sad Honestly, it makes me feel as oppressed as Paul Laughing

(Where in the line outside were you, truckpoetry? You just might've been tall guy/hiding fortress.)

BK
Laughing Citizen

I don't hate you, nor would I have slapped you. I'm always happy to meet more people in real life, I just happen to get tired of internet and internet relationships.
Golly, Poster

Nah, I was in the will-call line, not the same line as Jamie and BK and Chad and them. I was about 3 people behind Neha, and about 15 people behind markymark...right at the corner of the bldg. But I would've possibly been a tall guy to hide from Jamie and BK and Chad and others IN the show, beacuse I was off to the right side about 3 people back from them.

blue jeans and maroon polo shirt (came straight from work, what can I say). Oh, and I would've been the 6'6" 240 lb dude.

Chad and I did discuss the possibility of your being there, and I'm sad I could not at least figure out who you were.

And yes, I was hanging by the merch table for the part of Snow Patrol that I stuck around for. I took off around 10:45 or 11

rock on.
cameron

If you are IN a band, visit http://www.bandmecca.com/ to sell indie music merch, etc.
If you are THAT bored, visit http://www.truckpoetry.net/
OK, and now I've got http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=truckpoetry

-- "If you all can return to Venus, are you going back?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
incucoldhouse
Golly, Poster

i missed teddy?!?!?

that makes me so sad!!! Crying or Very sad i mean it was lovely meeting all the folks that i did... but teddy was there and i missed her... gahhhh!! Crying or Very sad

teddy, i went and talked to jamie, bk, chad and such over in the ticket people line... i wonder if ya saw me... you coulda "accidentally" bumped into me during the show and somehow talked to me or something... i'm a 20 something but i'm a girl, so that coulda sorta maybe been ok?! but awwwwww... *sniffle* Crying or Very sad

but yay for meeting the folks i did, i dont wanna name names cause i may forget someone... but yay for last night! Very Happy

ba-ba-BAM!
Joined: 16 Jun 2003 | Posts: 615 | Location: arlington, tejas
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

I swear I saw you at the merch table right after Eisley's show, Neha...I wanted to run up to you and hug you and then kidnap you and we'd have slumber parties. Very Happy
Robby
Sea Post King

...with pillowfights in panties.

ooo did i say that outloud Shocked
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

can i be kidnapped too?

<< prev | goto page