Laughing City

comanders daughter
no! if he is a jealous dad type he may dismember you!!!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
go for it.
94%
 94%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 34

AFrozenRedRose
Sea Post King

i don't see the hesitation, go for it, i mean whats the worse her dad could do to you if something did go wrong...any ways its worth the chance if you really like her.
<3

Shain
Vintage Newbie

hisownshot wrote:
Since he was probably once where you are now, he'll probably think you're a good guy for her because of what you do. Go for it. :]

he was never where I was, he is an officer. they start out as officers. thats besides teh point. most people who know allot of navy folk know that the majority of them are jerks. and will do anything to get laid.

Quote:
i don't see the hesitation, go for it, i mean whats the worse her dad could do to you if something did go wrong...any ways its worth the chance if you really like her.
<3

whats the worst he could do.... he could tell my command that I did a really jacked up thing (make up an example on your own) and depending on what he said, because of his rank he would be believed automatically. I could go to the brig or get kicked out of the navy. just off of his words. that isnt too likely but I saw it happen to a dude I know. but the situation was slightly different, she was 16. the girl I am talking to, jenifer, is 19.

anyway I am going to where she works to grab a burger, and I will ask her out then.

later.

shain.

Sea Post King

don't be a wuss.
Shain
Vintage Newbie

I asked that girl accross the street out. she just so happens to be friend of someone that I have a bit of drama with. the whole thing was an elaborate revenge/embarrasment plan.

good thing things like that just dont get to me.

Vintage Newbie

hisownshot wrote:
Since he was probably once where you are now, he'll probably think you're a good guy for her because of what you do. Go for it. :]

or he'll remember what he and his buddies were like with single attractive girls at Shains age/rank which would result with shain on the ocean floor with weights tied to his ankles after the father finds out.

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
hisownshot wrote:

or he'll remember what he and his buddies were like with single attractive girls at Shains age/rank which would result with shain on the ocean floor with weights tied to his ankles after the father finds out.

Fine so my advice was bad. Would it be better if you did that whole classis, "Excuse me sir, may I please ask your daughter on a date? She sure is swell!" thing?

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
Shain
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
hisownshot wrote:

thats pretty close to the truth, only when he joined he was already 2 ranks than I can make in 20 years, without an act of congress.

Quote:
Fine so my advice was bad. Would it be better if you did that whole classis, "Excuse me sir, may I please ask your daughter on a date? She sure is swell!" thing?

yeah, that has actually worked once. I asked her mom and she said yes. and that if her daughter turned me down she would be my date. that kinda freaked me out, but not as bad until the daughter turned me down. heh.

but yeah I found that that usually has a positive effect. once I asked a girl in my youth group out, and her mom broke us up because I didnt talk to her first. that kinda sucked.

Vintage Newbie

so you went out with the mom? Shocked

Jeez,I remember the mom that wanted to kill you,now there is one who wanted to shag you...guess you're a love/hate kinda guy with parents huh Shain?

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
so you went out with the mom? Shocked

Jeez,I remember the mom that wanted to kill you,now there is one who wanted to shag you...guess you're a love/hate kinda guy with parents huh Shain?

pretty much. one extreme or the other. and no I never shaged a girl- I- liked's mom.

Vintage Newbie

In cases like this, you have to impress the dad more than the girl. It's possible, but you have to be a real nice kid.

Pastor's daughter is another rough spot. I've seen those go hilariously wrong.

killabikini
Golly, Poster

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
Do it. There's enough movies dealing with this sort of thing that we all know hilarity will ensue.

exactly.
just watch a pauly shore movie, it will give you courage.

Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

dude, unless your mild mannered Bruce banner, your girl is Betty Ross, and her dad is General Thunderbolt Ross, i say go for. otherwise, you will have to Hulk out, and destroy your base in a rage...

i love comics Razz

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=gameboybob

http://www.myspace.com/thegameboy
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

Gopher it. Er...

Go for it. Very Happy

Opportunities in finding a really awesome person are few and far between.

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

Shain,

It involves a girl.

Therefore it's dangerous.

Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

I resemble...er, I resent that remark!

Razz

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger