Laughing City
nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

haha thats awesome you got them the gift cards!! i'm glad the openers are good.. i've never heard of them. and yay chad is still with them!! Very Happy
cmo
Sea Post King

I have to say that that is the best experience I ever heard in my life. I met Eisley too, and Chauntelle told my brother I was cute and sweet- I also stepped on her foot Embarassed but yeah I definately can relate to the magical feeling. It definately is there with this band, and they are so nice and down to earth. Sherri is gorgeous and I kept thinking she would grow wings and fly away at any given momment. Other than that it was really awesome to see them. So rawk on and congrats! Great movie with the starbucks idea. I think there should be a shirt in honor of Eisley that says " away to a whimusical heart is through the mocha"

have a great day
-cmo

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan
Owls
Sea Post King

i like your pictures! glad you had a great time. all of these reviews and videos Boyd has posted are only making me more stoaked to see them!!

-jamie.

Ihadanepiphany
Sea Post King

loveisachemical wrote:
awh tehre is a pic of me and you on there! awesome!

thanks for posting the pics. it was a fun night. Smile

I am in the background of the Weston photo. Good to see you Tony. And you too Dana. You are great people.

And Tony. That is like the coolest thing ever. Gift cards. You're one amazing gentleman. And Dupree hugs are the best.
mgo
Sea Post King

you are the guy who had that shirt that read "I came to see Eisley." i have a weird memory but its good to know you had a nice show experience. thanks for the photos.
musicislove
Golly, Poster

Ihadanepiphany wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
awh tehre is a pic of me and you on there! awesome!

thanks for posting the pics. it was a fun night. Smile

I am in the background of the Weston photo. Good to see you Tony. And you too Dana. You are great people.

And Tony. That is like the coolest thing ever. Gift cards. You're one amazing gentleman. And Dupree hugs are the best.

It was really nice to see you again, friend. Such pleasant people you all are, everyone I met was so nice. Smile aww i feel all warm inside.... Smile

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
musicislove
Golly, Poster

mgo wrote:
you are the guy who had that shirt that read "I came to see Eisley." i have a weird memory but its good to know you had a nice show experience. thanks for the photos.

yes ma'am that is me Very Happy

and you're welcome!

sendoutSOScalls
Laughing Citizen

loveisachemical wrote:
did you see me? you probabyl dont even know who i am, but if so, next time feel free to say hello! i'm a pretty friendly gal.

I actually stood next to you in line

and you know what.....I was in the 2nd row...and i kept looking at you (music is love) and thinking ' why is this guy so famililar....ive seen him before' and then all the sudden it came to me you were the "i came for Eisley!" guy! hahah i thought that was so cool

anyway, i wish i wasnt so shy and that i had visited with you all/

http://www.last.fm/user/Untitled_9/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/86438423@N00/
Joined: 13 Jun 2004 | Posts: 1749 | Location: In the courtyard waiting on the breeze to float after me
musicislove
Golly, Poster

sendoutSOScalls wrote:
loveisachemical wrote:
did you see me? you probabyl dont even know who i am, but if so, next time feel free to say hello! i'm a pretty friendly gal.

I actually stood next to you in line

and you know what.....I was in the 2nd row...and i kept looking at you (music is love) and thinking ' why is this guy so famililar....ive seen him before' and then all the sudden it came to me you were the "i came for Eisley!" guy! hahah i thought that was so cool

anyway, i wish i wasnt so shy and that i had visited with you all/

haha, yeah that was me Smile

next time we'll chat, promise!

nerdsunitedfilms
Sea Post King

so yeah tony, your pretty much the luckiest guy ever. it must be nice. Smile
kwiz4fymljt
Sea Post King

Sup everyone... I went to the Ascot Room show and I must say that it was low key as all hell. I suppose it should have been though. I wanted to start a mosh pit because that is what you usually do at the Quest ha. I think my crowning achievement was when I yell for Sherri to make love to me... man I am such a a$$hole at times. It was a good show and I can't wait to see them again... but I definitely aint driving 7 hours... I would only do that for Radiohead...

And by the way... Pilotdrift... sucked!!!!! I thought I would like bands who sound like Radiohead in their Kid A phase, but I don't... I hate them actually. Pilotdrift was like a broke version of The Muse. Love Drug they were ok... their singer was terrible but the band was pretty damn good. I'm sure both of these bands have good guys in them... but they just arn't that good. Sorry if I brought down the Karma on this board... I love you all... Eisley forever... peace.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

kwiz4fymljt wrote:
Sup everyone... I went to the Ascot Room show and I must say that it was low key as all hell. I suppose it should have been though. I wanted to start a mosh pit because that is what you usually do at the Quest ha. I think my crowning achievement was when I yell for Sherri to make love to me... man I am such a a$$hole at times. It was a good show and I can't wait to see them again... but I definitely aint driving 7 hours... I would only do that for Radiohead...

And by the way... Pilotdrift... sucked!!!!! I thought I would like bands who sound like Radiohead in their Kid A phase, but I don't... I hate them actually. Pilotdrift was like a broke version of The Muse. Love Drug they were ok... their singer was terrible but the band was pretty damn good. I'm sure both of these bands have good guys in them... but they just arn't that good. Sorry if I brought down the Karma on this board... I love you all... Eisley forever... peace.

thats kind of funny. i personally thought pilotdrift stole that show. i loved eisley, but it wasn't like their most magnificent show they've ever put on. pilotdrift on the other hand, i thought did sooo well. and lovedrug, too. michael's voice is amazing in my opinion, and they have so much presence.

glad you like eisley though. thats really cool. i would keep the "make love" comments to yourself though. gotta keep respect for those girls. Smile
nerdsunitedfilms
Sea Post King

I agree, thats definatly not respectfull. You seem like a pretty unhappy camper Smile
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

Um, yeah. That is pretty lame. and rude.
...and disrespectful and immature. I hope they didn't hear you.
Not a way to charm the ladies.

loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

o
Last edited by loveisachemical on Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total