Laughing City

Which avatar should I use next? (images below)
Meatwad
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Ignigknot
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Columbo
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Capoeira
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Raziel
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
Thanks for all of your input. I was completely ready to go with Meatwad when I had an epiphany. As you can see, I traded in one robot for another. In my opinion, those of you who get my new avatar rule. Those who don't get it still rule, but in different ways. Anyways, I am very happy with my choice. Thanks again!

JD

your new avatar scares me.

PeePeePants
Sea Post King

Ignigknot for shizzle.
ahoier
Sea Post King

something that describes YOU, and not something that a Poll tells you to choose....
frostbitten81
Sea Post King

I would have gone for a dancing Meatwad:

Sing away. l l Swing away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

i bought my brother a meatwad shirt and he said it was too small but it fit him fine..i odnt get a thanks for getting him a present what a butt...
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

dont_panic wrote:
jdstories wrote:
Thanks for all of your input. I was completely ready to go with Meatwad when I had an epiphany. As you can see, I traded in one robot for another. In my opinion, those of you who get my new avatar rule. Those who don't get it still rule, but in different ways. Anyways, I am very happy with my choice. Thanks again!

JD

your new avatar scares me.

Me too. No really. It's creepy.
norad
Vintage Newbie

jd, isnt yur avatar fro mthat show on sifi channel i dotn think its on any more..the one where the space ship was alive or something..and that girl wit hred hair..
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
jd, isnt yur avatar fro mthat show on sifi channel i dotn think its on any more..the one where the space ship was alive or something..and that girl wit hred hair..

Kid, they have classes for that sort of spelling problem, but yeah, you are right about the show. There is a bit more to it than that, however. What I think is funny is that if the people who think my new avy is spooky knew where it came from, they would likely be even more spooked.

JD

norad
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
patrock wrote:

Kid, they have classes for that sort of spelling problem, but yeah, you are right about the show. There is a bit more to it than that, however. What I think is funny is that if the people who think my new avy is spooky knew where it came from, they would likely be even more spooked.

JD

im sorry i didnt do spell check with that post... Crying or Very sad ...but i dont think its spooky...so what was the name of that show anyway? i cant remember...(how do you like my spelling now!!i dont need no freaking class!)
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Your spelling has improved, but your capitalization and spacing need work. Wink
The show was called Lexx.

JD