Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

As I nearly predicted earlier in this thread, I've been listening to a crapload of Eisley this week. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
As I nearly predicted earlier in this thread, I've been listening to a crapload of Eisley this week. Laughing oh and hey dan the yankees are out of the playoffs have you heard?

oh yeah i heard... oh well.

i listened to the full cd twice in the past 2 days. that probably hasn't happened since 2005... and probably summer time.

i was hoping to be a step ahead of everyone again... not listening to eisley when it was cool to listen, and listening to eisley when it was cool not to, but i see you've beaten me to it. oh well Wink

i was a little rusty on my lyrics.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

BNROCKS wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
As I nearly predicted earlier in this thread, I've been listening to a crapload of Eisley this week. Laughing oh and hey dan the yankees are out of the playoffs have you heard?

oh yeah i heard... oh well.

i listened to the full cd twice in the past 2 days. that probably hasn't happened since 2005... and probably summer time.

i was hoping to be a step ahead of everyone again... not listening to eisley when it was cool to listen, and listening to eisley when it was cool not to, but i see you've beaten me to it. oh well Wink

i was a little rusty on my lyrics.

It's high time I get Room Noises back in a car. I'll have to actually go somewhere this week Laughing

Dan, it's kind of hard to hear you from third place. Wink

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
theburris
Sea Post King

I tend to play Eisley - Room Noises a lot at my record store I work at. The other employees are little emo-weinies and they thinks its "too pop". Frankly, I just get tired of listening to metalcore all damn day. So they are gonna have to deal with it.
breauxman
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:

Anyone else?

Yes...I havn't listened to them for months now...I go through phases though, so they'll probably be back in my audio rotation before long
Joined: 04 Oct 2004 | Posts: 2264 | Location: Lost and Found
EternalDreamer
Sea Post King

A friend actually introduced me to Eisley. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so I'm always opened to anything. Lately I've been listening to Eisley while I'm writing papers or doing work. I haven't heard every song yet, so any suggestions are welcomed. Smile
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

EternalDreamer wrote:
I haven't heard every song yet, so any suggestions are welcomed. Smile

If you have money for iTunes, I suggest getting They All Surrounded Me, Escaping Song, and Head Against the Sky. If you don't want to spend money, there's some free songs on this page: http://orangegoldandgreen.org/audio.html

right click the link and 'save target as'

Make sure to get "Mr. Pine"...that's a good one Smile

norad
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
EternalDreamer wrote:
I haven't heard every song yet, so any suggestions are welcomed. Smile

If you have money for iTunes, I suggest getting They All Surrounded Me, Escaping Song, and Head Against the Sky. If you don't want to spend money, there's some free songs on this page: http://orangegoldandgreen.net/audio.html

right click the link and 'save target as'

Make sure to get "Mr. Pine"...that's a good one Smile

.NET! Rolling Eyes Wink

<< prev | goto page