Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

ghost in the snow wrote:

man, i love hookah lounges. the one i go to in nyc only plays indian music, though.

yeah. the one I go to in Kansas City is a traditional Indian resturant with a hookah lounge on the second floor and that's all they play.

It's nice to go to another one and listen to Eisley, Bright Eyes, Tegan and Sara, you know all the "deli-cut" bands.

kristal wrote:
. I ran around asking all the store employees who was playing but none of them would admit that it was Eisley. It may have been an accident or something.

I don't think they were trying to hide the fact that it was eisley....B&N have been huge supporters of Combinations. I'm sure they were just changing the cd or whatever they use to play music and didn't know who the band was that was just playing.
Last edited by oliez on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

i herd em on the radio in Wendy's the other day when i was coming back from Florida. i was super happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

I heard "Taking Control" at TGI Fridays in Southaven, MS. I was sitting there waiting for my food, and thinking that they were playing good music then a few minutes later... i was Shocked + Surprised when i heard Sherri start singing "when we get down...."

I was in complete shock... just ask my mom and sister... lol.

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Man.. I want to freakin Anthropologie the other day hoping to hear Come Clean or something. I was in there for like an hour seriousily, lol. Waiting for it to come on.
Then i left sad.

But that was my first time in that store anyway so i enjoyed going, i had been wanting to go check it out for a while now. It's really cute, but really overpriced. BUT! They have a big sale going on now.. doesnt every place..
norad
Vintage Newbie

In my best friend's car. Laughing
the_amazing_laura
Sea Post King

I heard "Invasion" at PF Chang's last night. My hearing isn't always so good, especially when there's lots of other noise around, so normally I can't hear the music in a place like that, but I caught Eisley.
keeplookinup
Sea Post King

i heard "i could be there for you" in a nike factory store while i worked there. i've also heard "come clean" in a clothing store called maurices.
redrubberball
Sea Post King

My sister was talking on the phone with an employee at Hot Topic and she said she swore she could hear Eisley playing in the background. I'm still not sure I believe her but, she knew which song it was(Come Clean). So maybe she was right.
liketheact0rs
Sea Post King

telescope eyes music video in american eagle
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

I heard Invasion in the BP section of Nordstrom today.
They also had the video playing on this giant screen.
I was singing along inside,
and then I found this awesome Marc Jacobs purse, and wanted it.
But it was $1400.
So,...no.

Yay Eisley!
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
VietRebel
Sea Post King

Yahoo! LAUNCHCAST Radio [I'm not promoting]
soupey
Sea Post King

I was in Borders and I'm pretty sure I heard them. I stopped everything I was doing, and made an idiot of myself trying to figure out if it was really Eisley I was hearing.
brit*zoe
Sea Post King

i produce the feminist show at my uni's radio station: www.pulse.dj and i stepped out for a second and when i came back in they were playing combinations.
i freaked out and was like 'ohmygod i love eisley' and the presenter was like HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EISLEY THEY'RE AWESOME

it was a good day.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

brit*zoe wrote:
i produce the feminist show at my uni's radio station: www.pulse.dj and i stepped out for a second and when i came back in they were playing combinations.
i freaked out and was like 'ohmygod i love eisley' and the presenter was like HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EISLEY THEY'RE AWESOME

it was a good day.

Hey!! Long time no see! Smile

That's awesome, too.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
redrubberball
Sea Post King

I heard "Come Clean" in Anthropologie on Friday. I was in the sale section and I was just thinking it would be awesome if I heard Eisley and as I was thinking it, it came on. I froze, grabbed my mom by the shoulders and shook her and said "Listen! Do you know who this is?!" Then I ran outside the store and grabbed my sisters and dragged them into the store and we all stood in the entrance just soaking up that awesome moment. Magical.