Laughing City
kellyvsshark
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Caley wrote:
Kings of Leon would be a great show as well.

Not exactly realistic but it would be awesome. I mean, they are siblings and a cousin! Helloo. I would also assume it's a UK tour so not so awesome...for me. Sad I'll never get to see them. Crying or Very sad

Why UK?

Since KoL are a lot more popular in there it seems. Number one song on the radio and so on (I'm basing all this on what I've read/seen over the months). I just don't see a KoL/Eisley tour in the US.
I'm also well aware they are an American band. The southern accents are very obvious. Wink

I would really love it if they toured together, have you heard their new stuff? It's so awesome.

As for being "realistic" or not, I don't know. I think they'd draw a very diverse group of people but then again, Eisley's got a past of touring with bands who aren't necessarily in the same genre as them & yet still being really successful.
norad
Vintage Newbie

kellyvsshark wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Caley wrote:

Not exactly realistic but it would be awesome. I mean, they are siblings and a cousin! Helloo. I would also assume it's a UK tour so not so awesome...for me. Sad I'll never get to see them. Crying or Very sad

Why UK?

Since KoL are a lot more popular in there it seems. Number one song on the radio and so on (I'm basing all this on what I've read/seen over the months). I just don't see a KoL/Eisley tour in the US.
I'm also well aware they are an American band. The southern accents are very obvious. Wink

I would really love it if they toured together, have you heard their new stuff? It's so awesome.

As for being "realistic" or not, I don't know. I think they'd draw a very diverse group of people but then again, Eisley's got a past of touring with bands who aren't necessarily in the same genre as them & yet still being really successful.

I'm listening to it right now. Laughing

I think Eisley have gotten past touring with crap bands like New Found Glory and Taking Back Sunday. That so called "pop-punk" music or whatever. But KoL are actually talented so I would enjoy the show. The bands can bond over the family band thing too.
Catey
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Caley wrote:

Why UK?

Oh I wasn't saying that you didn't know they were American. I meant that a lot of people would expect WAS and KOL to do a joint UK tour but they switched it on us and did America instead, if you get me.

Did Sex on Fire get to No.1? Awesome, it's about time Katy Perry got kicked off, she's the poor mans Zooey Deschanel.

Anywya, I don't know how well the DuPrees and Followills would get along since I'm sure they are everything that the DuPrees are not, you know.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
norad
Vintage Newbie

Catey wrote:
Did Sex on Fire get to No.1? Awesome, it's about time Katy Perry got kicked off, she's the poor mans Zooey Deschanel.

Yes it did. I was reading a thread on their fansite forum (that has more traffic than the official one) and I saw something about it and then listened to the BBC radio broadcast. It's number one! It was cute they interviewed Caleb and he had just woken up. Awww.

In the singles stakes, Kings Of Leon's 'Sex On Fire' debuted at Number One, ending Katy Perry's five-week stint at the top with 'I Kissed A Girl', which slipped to Number Two.
http://www.nme.com/news/metallica/39702
Catey
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Yes it did. I was reading a thread on their fansite forum (that has more traffic than the official one) and I saw something about it and then listened to the BBC radio broadcast. It's number one! It was cute they interviewed Caleb and he had just woken up. Awww.

In the singles stakes, Kings Of Leon's 'Sex On Fire' debuted at Number One, ending Katy Perry's five-week stint at the top with 'I Kissed A Girl', which slipped to Number Two.

Aw man, I'm so pleased for them. Although it has it's downside because now they are playnig arenas and not the 5000 people shows like last year.
lace face
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Aw man, I'm so pleased for them. Although it has it's downside because now they are playnig arenas and not the 5000 people shows like last year.

Really i have only been to shows with 500 to 1,000... 311 was the biggest show i've seen. Well except festivals.... Thats crazy!
Catey
Lost at Forum

lace face wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Really i have only been to shows with 500 to 1,000... 311 was the biggest show i've seen. Well except festivals.... Thats crazy!

Whaat, 5000 is the biggest I've been to minus Girls Aloud but they are fabulous and I'll see them anywhere. 1500 - 5000 is about the normal, smallest venue I've been to was 200.
lace face
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:
lace face wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Whaat, 5000 is the biggest I've been to minus Girls Aloud but they are fabulous and I'll see them anywhere. 1500 - 5000 is about the normal, smallest venue I've been to was 200.

Well i live in austin and there are alot of small venues... with good bands but yah most are small because there are so many places.
mermaidentwined
Sea Post King

Another one: Ben Folds!
olimario
Laughing Citizen

I'd love for Eisley to tour with Sia.
And I'd love for Kiersten Holine to tour with Eisley.

But more than any of that, I'd love for Ronald Jenkees to get in the studio with Eisley.
Caley
Lost at Forum

Let's Go Sailing would be a treat.
micho
Sea Post King

if eisley toured with mewithoutYou i would probably die of happiness. or manchester orchestra would be nice. or tegan and sara.
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 | Posts: 34 | Location: right where i need to be
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

Regina Spektor...That'd be such a great show Smile...or Vashti Bunyan!!!!

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

In December, Jars of Clay, Leeland, and Sixpence are all touring together. Cool if Eisley could somehow join in.
soupey
Sea Post King

I'd love to see them with Mates of State or Tilly in the Wall. Mates might be too old though and Tilly might be too crazy.