Laughing City
alinicole
Sea Post King

Thanks once again for the great comments everyone! Very Happy

dangerous wrote:
Wow I should of known you'd be on here, just saw the new deviants in my watch list and commented on the Stacy pic lol. I became a fan of your work before I even knew you were an Eisley fan and had drawn Eisley art! What a small world it is, huh? Smile

Haha seriously? That's awesome! Definitely a small world, thanks for your comment over there! I hardly get that many comments/favorites on my eisley work on deviantart. I guess most of the people that watch me don't know who they are.

emilytheanteater wrote:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! i love wacom tablets! and i'm like really amazed at the detail u put into sherri's hair and stacy's eyes. =O!!!!!!!!! u do good, u get triple-scoop ice cream! <{DDD!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, wacoms are awesome. You, me and Boyd should start a wacom fan club on here. Woo! Very Happy

soupey wrote:
These are really awesome! The detail in sherris hair must have taken forever!

Thanks! With traditional drawings, the hair is probably one of my favorite parts to draw. No idea why... I guess I enjoy doing small details. Which is why eyes are my other favorite part to draw, I guess. Wink

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I love tablets! I'm on a Bamboo Fun, but I was just dipping my toes in the water. I don't have much fun using them for image editing, but I love it beyond words for drawing. Definitely need to move up the line at some point ...

Also, I suck so bad at hair. I can usually get it half decent, but it is a major pain.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
alinicole
Sea Post King

Yeah, they're great for drawing. It's the only thing I ever use mine for, really. And if you ever move up the line, wacom is where it's at! Razz

It took me a while to figure out how to get hair looking decent in drawings. I'm still figuring it out with digital paintings, though... it seems to be a lot harder for me when working digitally.

Lynn
Golly, Poster

I have a wacom tablet too (: I only use it for drawing, but although I have it for more than a year now, I haven't done much. (Big part of the problem with not doing things traditionally is that I need glasses) I'm still getting used to digital painting but it's really great for experimenting. (:
soupey
Sea Post King

Yeah, I have the Intuous III but I don't use it as much as I should, since it's awesome!
Lost Account 14082
Sea Post King

Holy cheese... those are amazing! The details are incredible. I don't know much about art, but I do know that those pictures could pass for photos. I wish I had some artistic abilities, but sadly I've been doomed to forever draw stic people. However, looking at amazing pictures like these fills the void a little. Smile Thank you so much for sharing them!
alinicole
Sea Post King

Lynn wrote:
I have a wacom tablet too (: I only use it for drawing, but although I have it for more than a year now, I haven't done much. (Big part of the problem with not doing things traditionally is that I need glasses) I'm still getting used to digital painting but it's really great for experimenting. (:

soupey wrote:
Yeah, I have the Intuous III but I don't use it as much as I should, since it's awesome!

Woohoo! More wacom users! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SuperCocoa wrote:
Holy cheese... those are amazing! The details are incredible. I don't know much about art, but I do know that those pictures could pass for photos. I wish I had some artistic abilities, but sadly I've been doomed to forever draw stic people. However, looking at amazing pictures like these fills the void a little. Smile Thank you so much for sharing them!

Thanks so much!! Very Happy

I really do abuse smiley faces on here...

<< prev | goto page