Laughing City
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

and the Eisley show in Towson, MD @ Recher Theater is Sold Out Sad MAJORLY BUMMED. I don't know why I waited so long, I could have figured it sell out pretty quick! Dang.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

That's one of those things that are both good and bad at the same time! Just be comforted in knowing that Eisley and SA are the 'hot' ticket! Smile
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

in all honesty, i am really happy that it is selling out - even if it's 'cause people are fans of say anything and maybe don't know about eisley - then they can definitely be totally blown away and leave fans Smile i just wish i could see them together. i so so wish. sigh supreme! ha.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

hey don't worry Im sure you will get your hands on some tickets before the show.
MichaelMakeArt
Sea Post King

http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=Say+Anything&pageNumb er=1&resultsPerPage=50&searchMode=event&start=0&rows=50

Keep your eyes peeled, there isn't anything at the moment but something might show up! Smile
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

that sucks!
my friend and i got our tickets back in early october (for the show in towson), and she told her boyfriend to get them too but he only got around to getting them maybe two weeks after us and they were already sold out.

-Mae West
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

MichaelMakeArt wrote:
http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=Say+Anything&p ageNumber=1&resultsPerPage=50&searchMode=event&start=0&rows=50

Keep your eyes peeled, there isn't anything at the moment but something might show up! Smile

thanks, i remember always going here when looking for smashing pumpkins tickets ha.

kathymunster wrote:
that sucks!
my friend and i got our tickets back in early october (for the show in towson), and she told her boyfriend to get them too but he only got around to getting them maybe two weeks after us and they were already sold out.

i've just been so borderline broke that i've put off buying the tickets every week. very silly of me. but i'm glad you got tickets! Smile
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

Kylee Janai wrote:
MichaelMakeArt wrote:
http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=Say+Anything&p ageNumber=1&resultsPerPage=50&searchMode=event&start=0&rows=50

thanks, i remember always going here when looking for smashing pumpkins tickets ha.

kathymunster wrote:
that sucks!

i've just been so borderline broke that i've put off buying the tickets every week. very silly of me. but i'm glad you got tickets! Smile

thanks, im excited it'll be my first time seeing eisley.

and then they're headlining in the winter!

-Mae West
Morwen
Sea Post King

I'm going through this right now Sad I got my ticket but my friend didn't get hers, which means I'll probably be driving 1.5 hours and hanging out there alone. Any luck finding any tickets?