Laughing City
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

the vinyl album is available on Amazon right now for $14.48 (with free shipping if you spend $25). not going to cancel my EVR order though, i'll let the band & label pocket all that extra money.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

^I didn't see anything about it coming with a digital download though. The estimated delivery date with that ($25 purchase) free shipping is March 4th-8th. Even with the $12 shipping you won't get it till the 2nd from Amazon.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Amazon emailed me to let me know! $14.51 for the vinyl and $13.45 for the CD. So if you order both, you get your digital, you get your vinyl, and you get your FREE Super Saver Shipping. Or if you don't really want the CD because you just want the vinyl, I guess order something else to get over $25. Just bought a dictionary for my daughter on Amazon 2 days ago, wish I had waited! But sure I'll need something else soon. Smile Or I guess I could just get both.
keithabbott
Sea Post King

As much as I wanted to buy the CD from the band, I will not be going to the show in DC because the area they are playing is very seedy and getting downtown on a Friday night well there's just aweful traffic.

I would have bought from EV, but I have prime shipping with Amazon so it's free and all I wanted was the CD so that was a no brainer. I'll just have to wait a little longer than most to get my copy and that's okay. I'll at least save a few bucks in the process.

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

drenchedecent wrote:
the vinyl album is available on Amazon right now for $14.48 (with free shipping if you spend $25). not going to cancel my EVR order though, i'll let the band & label pocket all that extra money.

TOTALLY AGREE !!!
We pre-ordered the litho/vinyl/cd package. Yes people , the shipping IS more than what it would cost from Amazon.... and as much as I totally love Amazon in general for most other things I buy online, I'm a die-hard EISLEY fan, not an die-hard Amazon fan.
I'd rather pay a little extra and directly support EISLEY and financially support EVR ( as a reward to EVR for supporting EISLEY).

I'm all for getting a good price, but Amazon doesn't NEED our $$, I think EVR and EISLEY does...

norad
Vintage Newbie

Dan and Sam wrote:
I'm all for getting a good price, but Amazon doesn't NEED our $$, I think EVR and EISLEY does...

Eh. I pre-ordered it from Amazon. It's cheaper for me to order it from them.
johnip
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Dan and Sam wrote:

Eh. I pre-ordered it from Amazon. It's cheaper for me to order it from them.

Thank you for bringing back the Charlie butt avatar. That last one was kinda creepy.