Laughing City
dpwrchick
Sea Post King

yes i would agree... as well as these kids... Humble is a good word for these people...
ptah
Sea Post King

Humble is a good word to use to describe them. And while we're throwing it around, I was humbled to find my name in the credits too. I had nothing to do with the EP, I just took some live pics of the band that they might use down the road. Yet they include me in the liner notes.....I was shocked (and humbled) to say the least.
This band and their support group (Boyd, Kim, et al) are the best!

on a side note...
hey Eqlipse, are you as excited as I am about the Jeff Buckley 2-cd Sin-e show being released!? Can't wait!!

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

telescope eyes REALLY threw me off... i don't like it much. but who am i to talk?

i love "i wasn't prepared"... lurrrrv it. and "over the mountains" is great as always.

i'm glad i finally got it. thaaaaanks eisley. you're my hero...s.

alphafemale
Sea Post King

LOL 'cause you bought me one, too! Very Happy
forgot to bring it to the show, though, so didn't get it signed Sad

"There are several ways to climb a mountain and there are many paths to come down again. Even if you know them all, sometimes you reach the summit only to find that there are a hundred more mountaintops to conquer. That outlook is sacred to me." ~Lexi Erika (aka, 'Kyle's Friend') Smile
Eqlipse
Sea Post King

ptah wrote:

on a side note...
hey Eqlipse, are you as excited as I am about the Jeff Buckley 2-cd Sin-e show being released!? Can't wait!!

P.

Oh MY! You have NOOOO idea how excited I am about it! I am crazy crazy crazy for Jeff Buckley. Some may like to call me obsessed. HA. I just think he had the voice of an angel....and it's so tragic how soon he was pulled from this world. Have you seen/read/bought that book 'A Wished For Song'. AMAZING. Love it to bits. Are you going to the Jewel Box Tribute? I am uber excited for it.

As for Dave, I love him so much. He is so humble. In fact, I think he may be too humble for his own good. He has the best voice in Dallas. He is a musicial genius. Amazing is what I would call him....simply amazing. He is a great, great friend. Everyone should go see his band, Flying Machine.

Of course, this IS the Eisley board.....I heart Eisley. You still inspire me. I cannot wait for your triumphant return to Texas. Very Happy