Laughing City
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
I would have punched them in the shoulder, then hugged them and said I was sorry. Laughing

My that's odd.

Reminds me of my sisters. I listen to Eisley and they're like," Turn that music off! It's ugly!"

Then a few minutes later they're singing the song. Partly because I may have gotten the song stuck in their head, but most of the time you don't sing songs you don't like. haha

~Ramón

How can Eisley's music be ugly? I think that would be the last word to describe it Laughing

I don't know. My sisters have VERY VERY odd views of the world.

Ok...for example. I was being driven somewhere by my eldest sister and I put on a mix CD with Eisley in it. She was like," Turn that music off! It's nasty! You listen to nasty music!"

I was just...well...I made this face: Shocked

How is Eisley music nasty!?
I kinda freaked out and started lecturing her (my OLDER sister) on her comment, and how "nasty" music is all of that rap and hip hop stuff that talks about sex and such.

She didn't listen, being the close minded donkey larve she is, and took out my cd and sure enough...put on 50 cent.

so...soo...soooo demented is my sister. tsk tsk tsk.

yes I've heard friends say but I may debate (to a certain extent) included "fluffy," "flurily," never "nasty" though haha.

BTW, your avator ImmoralImmortal...that movie is awesome.
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
I would have punched them in the shoulder, then hugged them and said I was sorry. Laughing

My that's odd.

Reminds me of my sisters. I listen to Eisley and they're like," Turn that music off! It's ugly!"

Then a few minutes later they're singing the song. Partly because I may have gotten the song stuck in their head, but most of the time you don't sing songs you don't like. haha

~Ramón

How can Eisley's music be ugly? I think that would be the last word to describe it Laughing

Ok...for example. I was being driven somewhere by my eldest sister and I put on a mix CD with Eisley in it. She was like," Turn that music off! It's nasty! You listen to nasty music!"

I kinda freaked out and started lecturing her (my OLDER sister) on her comment, and how "nasty" music is all of that rap and hip hop stuff that talks about sex and such.

She didn't listen, being the close minded donkey larve she is, and took out my cd and sure enough...put on 50 cent.

Whoa... that is very weird. 50 cent is one of the nastiest.
Do you really live in Spain? I mean Espana?
Cuz when I was there... EVERYONE was listening to 50 cent and the black eyed peas Laughing

De verdad no

I do know that they listen to a lot of reggeton or whatever A LOT over there.

It's horrible.
Thank god there's niTo niKo, and Enrique Bunbury to save them. haha. Oh yeah and Eisley :^P

I have introduced Eisley to people in Spain that's why.
Actually, all over the world.
I'm an Eisley missionary :^P

(btw, I just put that because I'm 3/4 spaniard and my last name is Castellón. It's an actual place though...right above Valencia :^D)

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

Mystic210 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

My that's odd.

~Ramón

yes I've heard friends say but I may debate (to a certain extent) included "fluffy," "flurily," never "nasty" though haha.

BTW, your avator ImmoralImmortal...that movie is awesome.

Yeah, my sisters have some problems...serious problems...

but yes...Princess Mononoke = Best animated movie ever!! haha Hayao Miyazaki rocks!! haha

~ Ramón ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

My that's odd.

~Ramón

Cuz when I was there... EVERYONE was listening to 50 cent and the black eyed peas Laughing

De verdad no

It's horrible.
Thank god there's niTo niKo, and Enrique Bunbury to save them. haha. Oh yeah and Eisley :^P

(btw, I just put that because I'm 3/4 spaniard and my last name is Castellón. It's an actual place though...right above Valencia :^D)

Oh okay.
That's cool that you're spreading the word of Eisley Smile
I heard some Bob Marley when I was over there. In fact when I was on the bus, this guy behind me was humming one of his songs Laughing

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

My that's odd.

~Ramón

De verdad no

It's horrible.

Oh okay.
That's cool that you're spreading the word of Eisley Smile
I heard some Bob Marley when I was over there. In fact when I was on the bus, this guy behind me was humming one of his songs Laughing

Haha awesome.

yeah I spread Eisley like a wildfire! haha
I showed Eisley to my friend in Texas (amazingly never heard of them) she showed them to her friends, and they showed it to their friends, and yeah. It kept going. lol. I show them to ALL of my friends.

if I just meet them I'll be like," So what music do you like?"
They answer and return the question and I'll be like," I listen to a plethora of music, my favorite being Eisley."

Then i continue off of that. haha. They have no idea it's call planned out :^D

(Btw, I live in California too. Southern Cali rocks!!)

~ Ramón ~
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

it's easy to spread the word of Eisley. i keep on burning CD's for all of my friends, because when they hear marvelous things or just like we do, they want it! of coarse because they are so darn good Very Happy
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Quote:
Haha awesome.

I showed Eisley to my friend in Texas (amazingly never heard of them) she showed them to her friends, and they showed it to their friends, and yeah. It kept going. lol. I show them to ALL of my friends.

They answer and return the question and I'll be like," I listen to a plethora of music, my favorite being Eisley."

Yeah, I made 2 of my friends go with me to this last Eisley concert and I think I converted them to fans Very Happy
I'm sad that none of my friends are as obsessed as me because I don't have anyone to talk about them with... other than the people on here, which is awesome Smile
Southern Cali does rock, I grew up there, but now I live in norcal Sad

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
Quote:
Haha awesome.

Yeah, I made 2 of my friends go with me to this last Eisley concert and I think I converted them to fans Very Happy
I'm sad that none of my friends are as obsessed as me because I don't have anyone to talk about them with... other than the people on here, which is awesome Smile
Southern Cali does rock, I grew up there, but now I live in norcal Sad

haha yeah. I took some non Eisley fans to an Eisley concert once. The Troubadour, we went twice there actually, and they ended up liking them, but yeah...not obsessed like me. haha sucks.

How depressing, I would never want to move away from Southern California, unless it were to another country entireley...:^(

~ Ramón ~