Laughing City
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

Very Happy
the show was awesome!
It was so awesome to see Chauntelle sing the bridge in I Could Be There For You. Wish I had pics but the venue was really not great for pics plus they said no cameras right on the ticket.

The one sad thing was that they did not do any of their real early stuff and stuck to stuff off Room Noises and Combinations.

crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

haha, i accidentally texted garron during this show. (i didn't really think about the fact that he could be playing) luckily he had his phone on silent but it still makes other equipment make awful noises. haha, my bad. my sister texted him during the san francisco show the other night and the same thing happened. i need to make a mental note to not do that again.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

crazeemunkeyz wrote:
haha, i accidentally texted garron during this show. (i didn't really think about the fact that he could be playing) luckily he had his phone on silent but it still makes other equipment make awful noises. haha, my bad. my sister texted him during the san francisco show the other night and the same thing happened. i need to make a mental note to not do that again.

Ha ha. I'm always scared I'll make that happen when I wind up really close to equipment at shows.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bLackeNedcrowN
Sea Post King

crazeemunkeyz wrote:

was that really you? hahah sherri was like "i told garrons mom not to call him when we're playing shows."
sooo funny.

kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

My ride totally bailed last minute and I ended up not being able to go. I was pissed for a while until I finally got to go to Comic Con on Sunday. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you all had a good time. It's such a shame though that HOB doesn't allow cameras Confused

King Gallon: "You used Oswald to fight Darkova!? Let's see you try to get the good ending now!"
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

bLackeNedcrowN wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:

was that really you? hahah sherri was like "i told garrons mom not to call him when we're playing shows."
sooo funny.

that's hilarious Smile
just because I'm curious, how do you know him?