Laughing City
woman4life
Golly, Poster

I am pretty excited about the tour, especially since I know Vedera is pretty good also, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Myriad!!! So, this is going to be a fantastic show. I have the ticket, and put in for the day off Friday on my quarterly leave calendar. Smile Yea!!!

The venue they are going to, The Avalon, usually goes with whatever the band says. I almost never have problems with my SLR there. Smile It's up to the band. Yea to that part. Smile

--Melanie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Kappa962 wrote:
I don't think Boyd meant that there won't be any more headlining tours on this album cycle. Nobody knows exactly what will happen yet. Definitely no plans to go back to the studio at any specific time. I think the idea is that this tour is the album tour. Any subsequent tours are just their own deal. This tour is what the Summer Scenic tour was to Room Noises. I would imagine that there may yet be a Final Noise type tour with some of the new material.

BTW this particular tour is going to be amazing. A whole new level. Everybody is working crazy hard to make this amazing.

Thanks for the clarification! That is comforting. Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address