Laughing City
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

ghost in the snow wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
I just wish people weren't so 'dead' in the crowd sometimes, ha.

I hate when that happens! I was one of like.. 2 people dancing at the Eisley show. People were barely even bobbing their heads! If I were a performer I would be upset when people weren't getting into it. So much of a performance depends on the energy of the crowd.

Me too! I always dance at shows, as much as I can. I guess I can understand people not really feeling like moving around a lot at the Philly show because it got so hot in there.

Another thing, if Eisley hadn't showered in four days how is it that the girls' hair didn't look dirty at all? I know if it was me my hair it would be disgusting. The must use powder shampoo or something.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

ladiosadice wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
I just wish people weren't so 'dead' in the crowd sometimes, ha.

I hate when that happens! I was one of like.. 2 people dancing at the Eisley show. People were barely even bobbing their heads! If I were a performer I would be upset when people weren't getting into it. So much of a performance depends on the energy of the crowd.

Me too! I always dance at shows, as much as I can. I guess I can understand people not really feeling like moving around a lot at the Philly show because it got so hot in there.

Another thing, if Eisley hadn't showered in four days how is it that the girls' hair didn't look dirty at all? I know if it was me my hair it would be disgusting. The must use powder shampoo or something.

I've been to that venue a few times now and they never turn on the fans :[
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

ladiosadice wrote:

My friend used to put baby powder in her hair, because she would go days and days without washing it, and it worked like magic! Then again, she did end up smelling like a big ol' baby bottom, haha!
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

ladiosadice wrote:

haha that's what they said at the show in Pittsburgh the day before. four days... maybe they're just telling everyone that?
soupey
Sea Post King

ghost in the snow wrote:
soupey wrote:
Although I have to say, the acoustics there weren't the best.

ladiosadice, I think I saw you, I definatly remember the bubbles!

that was me with the bubbles. i wasn't sure if people were loving them or hating them. chauntelle saw and smiled at me, but some guy next to me was swatting them away with a pissed off look on his face.

Seemed like people liked them, people around me laughed when they saw them and started grinning. The guy near you just doesn't know fun obviousy.
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

soupey wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:
soupey wrote:
Although I have to say, the acoustics there weren't the best.

ladiosadice, I think I saw you, I definatly remember the bubbles!

that was me with the bubbles. i wasn't sure if people were loving them or hating them. chauntelle saw and smiled at me, but some guy next to me was swatting them away with a pissed off look on his face.

Seemed like people liked them, people around me laughed when they saw them and started grinning. The guy near you just doesn't know fun obviousy.

that makes me feel a lot better! i was trying to blow them up so that they wouldn't keep popping on the same people but there wasn't much room.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Rock

(i wonder what song she is playing during this)

Was there a stage?
I noticed there is carpet. That seems odd to have your stage carpeted (if there is one). I guess it would make sense if it's their gym/fellowship hall.

ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

bigideas wrote:
Rock

(i wonder what song she is playing during this)

Was there a stage?
I noticed there is carpet. That seems odd to have your stage carpeted (if there is one). I guess it would make sense if it's their gym/fellowship hall.

there is a stage, yes. it's just a few feet tall, though. they played in the basement of the church where i'm assuming the daycare/sunday school takes place because there are a fair amount of kids decorations. it's a really small and personal venue.
ashstars
Sea Post King

the bubbles sound fun! how perfect would it have been if they would have played sea king while bubbles were floating in the air?! Laughing
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

ashstars wrote:
the bubbles sound fun! how perfect would it have been if they would have played sea king while bubbles were floating in the air?! Laughing

haha yeah. i blew some in between bands and then while combinations was playing.
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

i love the photos, especially that one with sherri caught by someone's flash.

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

ghost in the snow wrote:
they played in the basement of the church where i'm assuming the daycare/sunday school takes place because there are a fair amount of kids decorations.

yeah, that makes sense because i just really paid attention to what the actually carpet was - numbers and the alphabet.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Like I said, sweet shots, Carolyn! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bright young thing
Sea Post King

fernster
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
Wow... what an odd setting to see a band play in. Good pictures, though. Very Happy

Actually i think it would have been perfect seeing them that close.