Laughing City
silentscream
Sea Post King

Did anyone keep track of the set list? I kind of remember them playing the entire Combinations album and then some not on major albums like Mr. Pine, Like the Actors, and then a few from Room Noises, but I'm horrible at remembering set lists.

I have some pictures that I'll probably post later, but they're kind of crappy. I just got a new point and shoot after not using one for at least a year and I still hadn't figured out the settings.
Last edited by silentscream on Sat May 17, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

Wonderful to see you again Berlies!
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
silentscream
Sea Post King

Pictures ahoy... I was too far away to get good pictures of Chauntelle, and I could have zoomed in all the way maybe to get some of Weston and Garron, but they were all coming out blurry Sad Here's some of Sherri and Stacy, anyway.

(This one is my favorite Love)

Last edited by silentscream on Sun May 18, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kristal
Sea Post King

hiya

i was at the LA show. second person in line! seems that going four hours in advance assures you a decent place in line. i also got to get right up to the stage and fortuitously was able to get a copy of the set list, which is as follows:

go away
many funerals
lady of the woods
marvelous things
come clean
taking control
like the actors
mister pine
memories
invasion
sunfeet
golly sandra
i wasn't prepared
combinations
one day i slowly
ten cent blues
i could be there 4 u
a sight to behold
if you're wondering

it was a pretty good show. i had hoped they'd do a bit more of their onstage banter, but my friend assured me that when most bands headline it's more business-like. i thought that the crowd was quite supportive.
and as usual, the band members were awesome. they were walking around the venue before so i got to snag a couple autographs on my old eisley EPs, and then afterward there was a line of people waiting outside of their bus and they walked by and graciously signed my setlist.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca
kristal
Sea Post King

i just found this "Concert Review and Photo Essay" on the El Rey show. there are some nice pictures.

http://www.la.cityzine.com/2008/05/17/concert-review-eisley-at-the-el- rey-515-with-vedera-and-the-myriad/#comment-3766
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca