Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
MuteShorty
Sea Post King

Hey everybody! I'm Emily. I live in nashville and I'm going to MTSU at the moment. I'm a music nut through and through..haha thats why I am going to school to for Artist Management, so I can help others dreams of being in the industry come true if my dreams of being in a band don't fall into place.

I'm going to my first Eisley concert at the end of Oct. and I can't wait, its going to be awesome.

ok well...HIYA! haha
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Nashville's a great city. I've only been there once...for an Eisley concert non-the-less. There's had this great resturant right next to that pancake place that we ate at that had this great rice bowl...I can't remember any of the names of any of the places.
anways,
Welcome to L.C.
Last edited by oliez on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

MuteShorty wrote:
Hey everybody! I'm Emily. I live in nashville and I'm going to MTSU at the moment. I'm a music nut through and through..haha thats why I am going to school to for Artist Management, so I can help others dreams of being in the industry come true if my dreams of being in a band don't fall into place.

I'm going to my first Eisley concert at the end of Oct. and I can't wait, its going to be awesome.

ok well...HIYA! haha

Howdy!

I hope to visit that city before long. I hear a lot of great things about it. Some very good friends of mine are moving there/near there in less than a year.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Little L
Sea Post King

[size=18][color=red][[size=18]siz[size=24]e=18][[size=18]quote="RJ Mac"][quote="Little L"][color=green]Hello. First of all, eisley rocks! Yay lol. Um I am fourteen and I heard about Eisley from my brother who heard about them from my cousin. That was like three years ago. And I have only been to one of thier concerts sadly. I just recently got the Combinations CD. I like it alot! But I still like Room Noises better for some reason. Very Happy [/color][/quote]

Welcome!
I, too, like Room Noises better because it sounds more dreamy. So, perhaps you like it because of the dreaminess?[/quote]

Idk if this is the right way to reply but whatev. Well actually after listening to Combinations like three more times all the way through I might like it better or at least the same as room noises. But the one song I don't really like that much is "A sight to behold" idk it just doesn't seem like eisley to me![/color][/size]
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

hi, im somewhat new. im from Athens, which is around an hour from Tyler. i just got around to joining recently. idk why im posting one of these, i just kinda felt like i should. haha this is a neat community though. :]

hi Jamie! haha Cool

"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 | Posts: 257 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

fueledbyjessica wrote:
hi, im somewhat new. im from Athens, which is around an hour from Tyler. i just got around to joining recently. idk why im posting one of these, i just kinda felt like i should. haha this is a neat community though. :]

hi Jamie! haha Cool

Hey! Good to see you here. Glad you've joined in. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Hey! Good to see you here. Glad you've joined in. Smile

haha thanks! you post on everything, eh? hahaha :]

"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

fueledbyjessica wrote:

hi Jamie! haha Cool

hello and welcome to the LC.

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

ride4Jesus wrote:
hello and welcome to the LC.

hi, thank you! Very Happy

midge
Sea Post King

My name's Midge and I'm 16 years old. I live in West Plains, MO. =(

I'm a fairly new Eisley fan, only started listening 4-6 months ago and I really regret not finding out about them sooner.
Joined: 07 Oct 2007 | Posts: 7 | Location: Missouri, United States
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

midge wrote:
My name's Midge and I'm 16 years old. I live in West Plains, MO. =(

I'm a fairly new Eisley fan, only started listening 4-6 months ago and I really regret not finding out about them sooner.

Howdy Midge! At least you have plenty of time to become an Eisley fan now. "Better late than never." Smile Welcome to the forum!

norad
Vintage Newbie

Midge reminds me of That 70's Show. Laughing
Galen
Sea Post King

Hi everybody! I just signed up today so I could thank the band for the concert they put on in Omaha. It was one of the best days I've had in a long time despite driving for 8 hours just to see them!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Galen wrote:
Hi everybody! I just signed up today so I could thank the band for the concert they put on in Omaha. It was one of the best days I've had in a long time despite driving for 8 hours just to see them!

Welcome! Glad you had a good time. Eisley makes a great excuse for travel.

fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Midge reminds me of That 70's Show. Laughing

lmao same here

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>