Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

j the k wrote:
Hey,

I'm Jared. Bay Area California. Big Eisley-fan/geek.

I attended the last two SF shows by eisley, acoustic, and w/mutemath (incredible show).

i love music.
ask me anything else. where do i post questions about stuf?

-jk

welcome to the LC Jared. ah bay area? i may be moving there next summer. where to post depends on the question subject matter.

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
higgins
Sea Post King

I really hate being the new guy on boards. I used to be an addicted boardie on about 6 forums, but promised myself I never would do it again... then after seeing Eisley (after waiting 4 years) I decided it would be a good time to start it back up.

Name's John, by the way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

higgins wrote:
I really hate being the new guy on boards. I used to be an addicted boardie on about 6 forums, but promised myself I never would do it again... then after seeing Eisley (after waiting 4 years) I decided it would be a good time to start it back up.

Name's John, by the way.

Oh...that reminds me of Babes In Toyland.....

C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I, Cincinnati! The best town in O-H-I-O, Ohio, USA! At first they called it Cincy, but since Cincy is so natty, they named it Cincinnati, so they say. Hey, the girls are really pretty in this pretty little city, the fellas are the feistiest I've seen. And when it comes to ball teams, the Reds and Bengals maul teams, they knock the socks off all the other teams. I mean to argue's indefensible, the facts are common sensible, Cincy is invincible, know what I mean? Cincy's more than merely natty, she's Ohio's Maserati, Cincinnati's at the center of the scene!
Faery_Reel
Sea Post King

I suppose i should introduce myself, My name is Natalie and i've been listening to Eisely for...2 years i think? My sister got me and my older brother addicted to it Smile I get addicted to forums super easily and then make myself quit and then go back on 6 months later...its a tiresome process. Umm what else is there to say? I am 15, 16 in march.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Faery_Reel wrote:
I suppose i should introduce myself, My name is Natalie and i've been listening to Eisely for...2 years i think? My sister got me and my older brother addicted to it Smile I get addicted to forums super easily and then make myself quit and then go back on 6 months later...its a tiresome process. Umm what else is there to say? I am 15, 16 in march.

Welcome! Take your time here and make yourself at home. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Theonewedonotspeakof
Sea Post King

Hi, my name is Pen, I'm from Montreal. I saw Eisley a couple of years ago and it was amazing!
giovanna
Lost at Forum

Welcome Guys/Girls Very Happy
Lost at Forum

Faery_Reel wrote:
I get addicted to forums super easily and then make myself quit and then go back on 6 months later...its a tiresome process.

i'm exactly the same way! it kind of sucks, actually, but, oh well... anyways, welcome to all you newbies! oh, and "Theonewedonotspeakof" is an awesome screen name! is it longer than mine? hmm…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
victoria w.
Sea Post King

Bonjour my fine Eisley lovers =)
Je m`appelle Victoria.
I love Eisley, and have for the past four years. I'm new to this forum board stuff though.
I was lucky enough to meet and see the band perform live for the first time this past Oct. 19.
I talk alot and love smiling Smile

How was everyone's day?

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy! I'm well. Thanks. Smile

Welcome, evryone! Make yourselves at home.

creativeamp68
Sea Post King

Hey everyone. My name's Bevan and I'm probably the one of the oldest Eisley fans on this board (don't ask, I'm not telling you). I dig cool new music and I came across Eisley by clicking on a link to their MySpace page on a whim about three months ago. Pretty much from the get-go, I fell in love with Combinations. I'm looking forward to their set tonight when they open for MuteMath.

Favorite Eisley Track of the Moment - Marsh King's Daughter
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 | Posts: 27 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

creativeamp68 wrote:
Hey everyone. My name's Bevan and I'm probably the one of the oldest Eisley fans on this board (don't ask, I'm not telling you). I dig cool new music and I came across Eisley by clicking on a link to their MySpace page on a whim about three months ago. Pretty much from the get-go, I fell in love with Combinations. I'm looking forward to their set tonight when they open for MuteMath.

You'd be surprised by some of the ages here! Maybe. But welcome! Enjoy the show.

Ralph
Sea Post King

hey people. my name's ralph. yeah I'm 15. and i live in Malaysia. so my life practically gets boring cause Eisley ain't here. heck. there aren't really any bands i like here. haha. I've been an Eisley fan since august. they got me when i first listened to 'golly sandra'. since then, I've been hooked on their sound. listen to the songs everyday. it's a pity i can't experience their live performances anytime soon.
saltyeyes
Sea Post King

Well, Hi.
I'm Emily and I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada.
I'm 13 and I'm pretty busy with stuff so I probably won't post too much.
Um, I found out about Eisley in 2006...
hm, can't really think of anything else to say, Very Happy
keltica
Golly, Poster

Welcome to you two!
Hey Ralph, I heard there's a big Malaysian fanbase there! Nice stuff Very Happy

Hi Emily, I heard about them in 2007 lol so don't worry haha

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>