Laughing City

Will you be able to make it to the BBQ?
Yes, I will definitely be there.
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
I might be there (only if it is impossible to tell until the day of, refrain from choosing this option for as long as possible)
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Hey. I will be at the park around..... 12:30ish so gimme the park permit. and I will be there to gather the crew as they show up. And entertain. I'll bring kittens or something. ha.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

jamiga wrote:
Hey. I will be at the park around..... 12:30ish so gimme the park permit. and I will be there to gather the crew as they show up. And entertain. I'll bring kittens or something. ha.

12:30? If you can make it 11, i might be able to make a brief appearance. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

the permit is in the mail on the way to me, i can be there at any time. want to make it 11 with cooking starting around noon or noon-thirty?

any idea on the final final headcount?

off the top of my head:
1. jamiega + sig.other
2. berlies
3. jdstories
4. antrider (briefly)
5. clark
6. me

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

jamiga wrote:

Bless you Jamie.

JD

maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

I wish I could go, but I guess it's too late to get a hotel and a plane ticket. I guess I could drive there...... I wonder how far it is from Alabama to Texas. I wonder how long that would take? Could I do that in a weekend?

*heads to mapquest*
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
the permit is in the mail on the way to me, i can be there at any time. want to make it 11 with cooking starting around noon or noon-thirty?

any idea on the final final headcount?

off the top of my head:
1. jamiega + sig.other
2. berlies
3. jdstories
4. antrider (briefly)
5. clark
6. me

lol,I hope you guys have fun but it kinda sucks it's only goanna be six of you. some one sould bring a karaoke machine.That way you can sing along to all your favorite Eisley songs it might be fun and embareassing .I wish i could come but i'm just a 16 year old girl from California with no car or money . maybe next year.

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Clark
Vintage Newbie

6 people is more than enough. We shall have a grand time!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Ya know, that wouldn't be depressing at all if I hadn't put so much effort and forked over so much cash to get a picnic area bigger than we'll end up needing. MAN, am I glad we didn't opt for a covered area. You people need to unplug and get out to Tyler next weekend.

JD

maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

I have no problem unplugging, it's getting to Texas that would be the problem.
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
chasd00

jdstories wrote:
Ya know, that wouldn't be depressing at all if I hadn't put so much effort and forked over so much cash to get a picnic area bigger than we'll end up needing. MAN, am I glad we didn't opt for a covered area. You people need to unplug and get out to Tyler next weekend.

JD

so it's uncovered? my folks have this portable awning thing that you setup over a picnic table, i'll see if i can borrow it. oh yeah, does the area have electricity? if so, i may try to scrounge up a big honkin fan. i think manmade shade+breeze ought to make whatever the texas sun can throw at us bearable.

Clark
Vintage Newbie

Good thinkin chad. Perhaps i'll bring my guitar so we can rock out to some Eisley tunes.
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

please tell me your going to video tape this .

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
chasd00

Clark wrote:
Good thinkin chad. Perhaps i'll bring my guitar so we can rock out to some Eisley tunes.

yes! what songs can you play?

Clark
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
Clark wrote:

yes! what songs can you play?

Any songs you wish!
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

chasd00 wrote:
jdstories wrote:

JD

so it's uncovered? my folks have this portable awning thing that you setup over a picnic table, i'll see if i can borrow it. oh yeah, does the area have electricity? if so, i may try to scrounge up a big honkin fan. i think manmade shade+breeze ought to make whatever the texas sun can throw at us bearable.

I don't have similar problems with the Texas heat/sun. However, the area is uncovered, but there are plenty of shade trees. Also, to my knowledge, there is no electricity where we will be. Sunscreen and plenty of water should be sufficient to beat the heat, but the awning sounds like a great idea. Don't forget to bring OFF!.

JD