Sea Post King

ugh, boardie fight Rolling Eyes

why can't we all just get along? Crying or Very sad
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Wait, fight?

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Yeah, what fight? Did I miss something?

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

This could prove to be a very fruitful and enlightening discussion! I think it is so far! Everyone seems to be acting in good faith! ( Ah, no pun intended! )
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

Some people seem to believe that any time religion is discussed it is a "fight." I have really enjoyed reading this thread, though. Everyone has been quite civil and added interesting insights. Smile

I voted Christian. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Wait, fight?

Yeah...I don't see any fight. Rolling Eyes This thread is very civil if you ask me.
dandelion567
Sea Post King

I just believe religion is a stupid topic to discuss with strangers, because no one will ever change their mind about how they feel. Smile no, I have not read this whole post, but it seemed to me that this discussion will never end...and will only continue to say the same things over and over

that's my opinion...I don't like talking about religion...maybe it's because a friend of mine a few years ago would only talk about religion, and she was Christian(just like me) but all she would ever do is try to flip people's views, and I just don't believe in that. in America you have freedom to think whatever you want! Very Happy
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I don't see a lot of view flipping happening, people are just talking about what they believe in...
norad
Vintage Newbie

I agree with your opinion. But still, there is no fighting in this thread that I saw.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I'd definitely prefer if this thread never happened, but if everyone behaves pretty much as they have so far, we should be ok. Anyway ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dandelion567
Sea Post King

Cendrillon wrote:
I don't see a lot of view flipping happening, people are just talking about what they believe in...

religion is a VERY touchy subject for most people...I try my very best to avoid it at all costs Very Happy
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

Here's the way I see it. We're just having a healthy sharing of views. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh and if you're not comfortable discussing religion just steer clear of this topic.

PS...Hope I didn't come across as being rude with that last statement. Just that if I don't like a certain topic I don't look into it

Facebook.... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455720010

EisleyForever wrote:

Never you mind, dearie. When a person implores your soul to watch its dead body have love made to it by an underage girl--from Texas, no less--it's okay not to respond.
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 | Posts: 662 | Location: Beaverton, Oregon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

Cap'n O'Schovanec wrote:
Here's the way I see it. We're just having a healthy sharing of views. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh and if you're not comfortable discussing religion just steer clear of this topic.

PS...Hope I didn't come across as being rude with that last statement. Just that if I don't like a certain topic I don't look into it

AMEN!

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

cryptictonight wrote:

That makes three of us
Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Mormon_seebs wrote:
cryptictonight wrote:

That makes three of us
Very Happy

Nightmare joins our numbers to make four, I'm pretty sure there are more, though!
I disagree that talking about religion never changes anybody's mind. I know that it can. That's not the purpose though, it's just something that can happen. The purpose is for greater understanding, I guess. and I think forums in general, LC included, consist of people saying the same things over and over. Razz but they're still fun!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>