Laughing City
phoenixdown
Vintage Newbie

Since there have been a kajillion Eisley dream threads, I figure it's time to consolidate.

Anyway, the other night I dreamed that I was staying at the DuPree house with some friends for some reason, but the band and Boyd were off on tour, so it was just the b-sides there (I think -- I don't recall Christie or Colin ever making an appearance, though). It was actually my grandpa's house in California, but for dreaming purposes it was the DuPrees'... you know how that goes. So we started up a daycare or something, and one of the babies was a zombie and started eating all the other babies. Then the band got home, and Stacy and I fell in love. The End.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

i wish i was having eisley dreams again...man...i dream so infrequently now, it's messed up...
Poetic Descent
Sea Post King

Haha, dont you hate it when you start to dream weird stuff like babies eating other babies?
I once had a dream that I was pregnant and my baby was an oreo that drowned in milk.
I dont know what was scarier.. the oreo part or the fact that I was pregnant!
..this was supposed to be about Eisley dreams, right? Oops. My bad. Smile

daniel t hall
Sea Post King

this is weird
leighish
Vintage Newbie

I had a dream where I went bowling with Eisley and Brand New.

Select cast members of The OC were also present.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Poetic Descent
Sea Post King

Was Adam Brody one of them? Haha.
Hey, you joined on my birthday! Rad.

farsaker
Sea Post King

i had this messed up dream in which Sherri pulled up in front of my house i lived in when i was six with a carnival trailer. guitar amps were stacked up on top of it. it was kinda weird in that very naturally i sorta greeted her, chose my favorite little amp, said thanks, and she went away, probably off to someone else's house, who desperately wants an amp, lol. she's sorta like.....sherri claus....only better
sizeablescars
Golly, Poster

I'm sick so I had a dream that I went into a coma. I ended up missing the Eisley show. So my friend (midnightmourning) got them + Jesse Lacey to write letters to me. But it's not like I could read them considering I was in a coma.
inluvweisley
Sea Post King

weird. i had an eisley dream the other night. i dreamt i had their phone number and because i had it, it was absolutely necessary that i call the house.

kim answered the phone and i had a great conversation with her, for a really long time! i got the feeling that she liked me and we had hit it off well. then she handed stacy the phone and i froze up. i had nothing to say and all i could think was "my goodness, i am so not cool enough to be talking to her..."

then i woke up in a very embarassed sweat. well, not a sweat, but embarassed.

by some heavenly grace
but now i can see,
i've made a big mistake

daphnelovesderby
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 55 | Location: big rapids mi - or negaunee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

farsaker wrote:
i had this messed up dream in which Sherri pulled up in front of my house i lived in when i was six with a carnival trailer. guitar amps were stacked up on top of it. it was kinda weird in that very naturally i sorta greeted her, chose my favorite little amp, said thanks, and she went away, probably off to someone else's house, who desperately wants an amp, lol. she's sorta like.....sherri claus....only better

That... is the COOLEST thing EVER. Come to my house, Sherri Claus--I'm stuck with a crappy Crate!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
inluvweisley
Sea Post King

farsaker wrote:
she's sorta like.....sherri claus....only better

that would be WAY better.

by some heavenly grace
but now i can see,
i've made a big mistake

daphnelovesderby
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 55 | Location: big rapids mi - or negaunee
farsaker
Sea Post King

Quote:
Come to my house, Sherri Claus--I'm stuck with a crappy Crate!

so do i...nasty little 15 watt solid state which isn't even mine! ( of that i'm glad) it shames me to play my beloved Darcie (my tele) through that dirty little thing! oh well, i should be grateful just that i have Darcie i suppose... i think i picked a fender blues jr. should have picked a vox ac30......what was i thinking!?
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I had a dream once that Eisley pulled up in a bus perpendicular to my street. Then Weston carved "AFI" all the way through the top of my dresser. Confused

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Soyovar
Sea Post King

Haha. I had a really embarassing one last night. But I shall speak anyway. For your enjoyment. Yes, yours!

I was at some sort of school or something. There were plenty of people everywhere. Somehow, I ran into Stacy. There was a big auditorium or something nearby, I can't really remember. Anyway, first, we sort of just said hi and went on our way. I gave her a high five, because that is just the natural thing for me to do when meeting new people. It makes it fun. Anyway, later on, we sort of ran into each other again, and... somehow we ended up liking each other. Ha. Rolling Eyes Anyway, I guess it got serious somehow or another. I distinctly remember us holding hands. Who would have guessed, right? Anyway, we were really serious about being serious, so we found Boyd wandering around somewhere. We told him how we felt, and he gave us a choice. If we ended up staying together, Stacy would have to give up music, and focus solely on school. If we didn't stay together, then she could go on doing both music and school. We tried to rationalize with him, but he wouldn't have it. I never found out what happened in the end. I woke up too early.

I'm actually not a stalker, although I really do want to give Stacy a high five when I see them Feb. 5th, but only because she introduced me to the Arcade Fire.

Josh.

phoenixdown
Vintage Newbie

Soyovar wrote:
Haha. I had a really embarassing one last night. But I shall speak anyway. For your enjoyment. Yes, yours!

I was at some sort of school or something. There were plenty of people everywhere. Somehow, I ran into Stacy. There was a big auditorium or something nearby, I can't really remember. Anyway, first, we sort of just said hi and went on our way. I gave her a high five, because that is just the natural thing for me to do when meeting new people. It makes it fun. Anyway, later on, we sort of ran into each other again, and... somehow we ended up liking each other. Ha. Rolling Eyes Anyway, I guess it got serious somehow or another. I distinctly remember us holding hands. Who would have guessed, right? Anyway, we were really serious about being serious, so we found Boyd wandering around somewhere. We told him how we felt, and he gave us a choice. If we ended up staying together, Stacy would have to give up music, and focus solely on school. If we didn't stay together, then she could go on doing both music and school. We tried to rationalize with him, but he wouldn't have it. I never found out what happened in the end. I woke up too early.

I'm actually not a stalker, although I really do want to give Stacy a high five when I see them Feb. 5th, but only because she introduced me to the Arcade Fire.

Josh.

Stacy loved me more Mad

(kidding)
Don't you hate it when dreams end early?