Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

hello everyone (who reads this anyway?? I think it has gone too far already!! Surprised )!!!
I'm David and I'm from Argentina (for those who don't know, Argentina is a country in south america!).
My first goal is to go to a coldplay concert. And I will reach that dream on september 3rd (my birthday!!), cuz I'll go to brazil to watch them!!!
My second goal, is to go to an Eisley concert!!!!!!! unfortunately, it's gonna be waaaay more difficult to accomplish that. But hey, I KNOW that some day I WILL go to an eisley concert, even if I have to sell my soul to Satan! (by the way, if you're reading this Mr. Devil, I'd like to exchange my soul for some plane tickets to the United States. Don't worry about the concert tickets, I'll buy them myself!).
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
h4jgurl6788
Sea Post King

well....ur an interesting little critter,.......im jessica i dont talk here much
flag line and marching band has currently stolen my very life away from me...i cant escape its vortex.someone please rescue me from this black hole of death i call life....and remeber to be happy today!

right now im not online cuz my computer had a horrible and painful death.....i miss it very much but its kinda interesting being without computer, gives you more time to focus on other stuff
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

h4jgurl6788 wrote:
well....ur an interesting little critter,.......im jessica i dont talk here much

hi jess! wow you're from tyler?? you're so lucky!!! Smile
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
h4jgurl6788
Sea Post King

once again your an interesting little critter....i dont like tyler.....actually tyler is pretty cool but i dont really live in tyler i llive like 25 minutes outside of tyler but yeah i guess thats closer then argentina....so um pm me if you wish
flag line and marching band has currently stolen my very life away from me...i cant escape its vortex.someone please rescue me from this black hole of death i call life....and remeber to be happy today!

right now im not online cuz my computer had a horrible and painful death.....i miss it very much but its kinda interesting being without computer, gives you more time to focus on other stuff
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
timbuktu
Sea Post King

Hiya, I just recently heard Telescope Eyes on the radio station 97X WOXY, liked what I heard, and moseyed over here to try and find out more about the band.

I normally live in one of DC's Virginia suburbs, but have spent the past year in St Andrews, Scotland, and will be spending the next year out in the West Coast, working for Americorps NCCC based out of Sacramento.

"It is true that we are weak and sick and ugly and quarrelsome, But if that is all we ever were, we would millenniums ago have disappeared from the face of the earth."
- John Steinbeck (WRITERS AT WORK, "On Intent")
Joined: 06 Aug 2003 | Posts: 101 | Location: NCCC West Region
Dman0808
Sea Post King

Hey there-

My name is Daniel. I'm from Denver, Colorado. I saw Eisley in concert when they were touring with coldplay and immediatly fell in love with their music. They are extremely talented, they have beautiful voices and beautiful themselves. Umm...i'm not sure what else to say except that i can't wait untill they start touring and come through colorado.

Oh..i was wondering does anyone have their EP's they can burn for me and B&P for me? thanks a lot all.

**Hold on, Hold on, to the ones you love**
Pre-Order te new DMB studio album here
Don't Forget to Use the Promotional Code: BMDWB7WTHBX
eisleyfansince94
Sea Post King

my name is darren and well the truth is, i don't actually like eisley. the singers sound like charlotte church or some sh*t. Embarassed is luciano pavarotti going to guest on the next record? Shocked Razz Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing Surprised Smile Very Happy Wink Idea Shocked
AearTeilu
Sea Post King

you are an oxymoron. congrats!
Crystal_synapse
Sea Post King

Hello My name's Camilla!

I really really like Eisley now. I've been listening to their stuff for about 2 months now ever since they played in Toronto with CP.
Wow, they're SO GOOD!

I have one question, in Telescope Eyes, is Mathew a boy (who wear's dresses??)

PS: When they played, I totally thought Stacy looked like Avril Lavigne. (She kinda does right?)
streaksnthesky
Sea Post King

i just started listening to eisley. they are super. my name is rachael and i live in mckinney, texas.
and its crazy to thinK good music can come out of east texas where all anyone does is have pasture parties, get drunk and steal road signs
(im from henderson,tx originaly but now live in the dallas area, but i go back all the time...and yeah)

so i really like eisley

Relations, in direct competition
Domination
The players, disguised as the lovers
The best friend
A game of who needs who the worst
.curSivE*
[[GiRTH]]Groelwyn
Sea Post King

Crystal_synapse wrote:
I have one question, in Telescope Eyes, is Mathew a boy (who wear's dresses??)

mmmm in the ep2 version it's a little easier to understand... from what I can tell... when the tempo/style changes... the song is changes perspectives/voices.... in the laughing city ep... I had always thought that it was a song about irony because it was talking from 1 perspective..... Smile[/quote]

taylor blair
Sea Post King

hey, i'm taylor...i'm a 19 year old college student at texas a&m...i first heard of eisley about a year ago when they played a show in front of the academic building at a&m (when their name was still "moss eisley")...i enjoyed hearing them tremendously, and was really excited to hear telescope eyes on the radio (102.1 KDGE)...a good friend of mine has a band that played with moss eisley one time a while back i believe (does "least of these" sound familiar?)...amazing to see how far eisley has come in such a short time it seems...anyway, i hope they do another show in texas sometime soon...i'd love to see them again
Yuck Monkey
Sea Post King

Hi all!

My names Dave, and I'm 16 (17 wednesday) years old and attend Mesquite High scool. I first heard Eisley on the radio, and the rest is history. I've only been a fan for about 2 and a half weeks, but over that time Ive become a pretty huge fan. I wanted to go to the Adventure club show at Tree's the other night bbut couldint afford it, cant wait until they do another local show though (imprepared for a long wait).

Anywho, just wanted to intro myself and stuff...etc.
Joined: 06 Aug 2003 | Posts: 153 | Location: closer than you think
mephisto4337
Sea Post King

Hello hello; the name's Michael. I'm from Richardson (suburb of Dallas), am 20 (21 9/11) and attend Texas A&M. I first heard of Eisley when they played on the Morning Show on the Edge here in Dallas earlier this summer. A few weeks after, I heard Telescope Eyes on the radio, remembered I had heard them before, and the rest is history. My fandom has snowballed into me telling everyone I know about Eisley, and most recently getting my GF and two of our friends to go the the Trees show, which to say the least, was extraordinary. Can't await to see/hear about the new album, which I wonder if anyone has heard a rough release time?
piliam
Sea Post King

Embarassed

i just heard eisley for the first time last saturday night! they blew my mind!!!! the reason i'm so embarrassed is 'cause before the show my friend told me to try and sell our extra ticket. well, i went straight up to eisley who was standing outside TREES doors and asked if they needed a ticket! my pal didn't realize who they were at first and later informed me of my mistake.

if any of eisley is reading this... i'm so sorry for not knowing. you guys are super talented and my sis and i love your sound! we're so impressed with how young everyone is in the band and yet you all have such maturity to your sound. we're also HUGE beatles fans (along with my buddy with the extra ticket), and for Jon... gotta love switchfoot!

anyway, you guys left me mesmerized.... and i'll be praying for you when you go to europe. sorry again about the mistake

tracy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>