Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
norad
Vintage Newbie

Nightmare wrote:
I wonder if I ever introduced myself in this thread.

go back to your 1st page of posts. le durrr.
adibmuhammad
Sea Post King

heylo there everyone! im adib, 18 years old, and currently doing collage in cyberjaya, malaysia. that'd be where the so-called "multimedia super corridor" is, and it's quite a distance from the petronas twin towers. heard of it? no? oh, golly... nevermind. im doing my foundation in creative multimedia, and its just another two semesters left until i start on my degree. i talk a lot online. but not the other way around. dont ask. its currently 11 pm here, and i have class tomorrow morning, and that means "damn". but what the heck, cause there's always eisley. and stacy dupree. haha.

how i ended up liking eisley (and they're music, of course. duh.)? well, a friend of mine we're going like "dude!!! you should try and listen to this eisley band! the guitarist (sherri) is like, making out with the mic whenever she sings!". and that's how i got addicted. haha. but seriously though, [room noises] is absolutely amazing. coolness. awesome. whatever's good. im really looking forward to listening some new stuff from the 2nd lp.

oh, btw, if there's any fans from malaysia - hi!!! :D

cheers, everyone!
Joined: 13 Sep 2006 | Posts: 79 | Location: cyberjaya/kuala lumpur, malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

ha ha. Welcom to the forum. I love how Eisley is spreading around the globe.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

adibmuhammad wrote:
im really looking forward to listening some new stuff from the 2nd lp.

Hi and welcome! I've heard of the Petronas Towers. They were the tallest buildings in the world for a few years there, right? Anyway, regarding Eisley music, go check out www.orangegoldandgreen.org if you haven't yet. You can hear a lot of their old music before they were signed. That should hold you over until the new LP comes out. Smile
norad
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
adibmuhammad wrote:

Hi and welcome! I've heard of the Petronas Towers. They were the tallest buildings in the world for a few years there, right? Anyway, regarding Eisley music, go check out www.orangegoldandgreen.org if you haven't yet. You can hear a lot of their old music before they were signed. That should hold you over until the new LP comes out. Smile

.NET!!!!!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
adibmuhammad wrote:

.NET!!!!!

When did that change? Seems the .org is still working.
norad
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
adibmuhammad wrote:

.NET!!!!!

When did that change? Seems the .org is still working.
\
it changed a while ago.
.org still works but will soon be changed so it redirects you to .net.
adibmuhammad
Sea Post King

Anyway, regarding Eisley music, go check out www.orangegoldandgreen.org if you haven't yet.

haha, dont worry. ive been visiting that site ever since. nonstop. everyday. and yeah, ive downloaded nearly everything available off that site.

coolness. :D

and yeah, the .org still works. :D
Joined: 13 Sep 2006 | Posts: 79 | Location: cyberjaya/kuala lumpur, malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DannyT
Sea Post King

Que pasa, Eisley fans? I'm DannyT, I enjoy long walks on the beach and spending my free time doing household chores for the elderly. I also have the superpower to make hamsters dance.
Incidentally, does anyone know the alt+ number combination to produce an upside down question mark? PM it to me, since I'll probably forget to check this thread again.
Amber
Sea Post King

hello my name is Amber I'm new at this eisley thing and these guys are pretty much my favorite band ever!!!!!!!
Very Happy

wow this little guy is creepy Laughing wow so is this one Very Happy Shocked wow i guess a lot of these little guys are ha ha!!

smile jesus loves you!!!
Amber
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome everyone! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheCranCrans90
Sea Post King

Hi. I'm rachel. I'm 16 and I live in Illinois. I adore Eisley and I think they take the cutest pictures of all time.
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

TheCranCrans90 wrote:
Hi. I'm rachel. I'm 16 and I live in Illinois. I adore Eisley and I think they take the cutest pictures of all time.
Welcome to the forum. Gotta rep my IL homies. Cool
Caitrin
Sea Post King

'ello, My name is Caitlin... I'm 15 and from a little hick town in New York (BUT I AM NOT A HICK). Eisley is my favorite band and I haven't really got a life cuz theres not much to do round here... I was looking for interesting things to do and thought this forum thinger looked pretty cool.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, Caitlin and Rachel. Smile

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>