Laughing City
goto page
 | next >>
CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

I remember when there used to be like 6 news posts a day and now there are like 4,000. So all you new fans of Eisley from all over the world, step up to the microphone and introduce youselves here!
fitterhappier
Sea Post King

Hi, I'm Dylan...I'm 18 and live about an hour east of Vancouver, BC, CANADA. I discovered Eisley when they opened for Coldplay at the Vancouver show. Anything else we should say..?

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sabbas
Sea Post King

Hey all, I'm Brendon. I'm 18 (turning 19 in August) and I live in the same city as fitterhappier (Dylan) does. In fact we went to the Coldplay concert together and saw Eisley for the first time, where we both realized that this was an awesome band that had some raw talent. Kudos.
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 25 | Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Zzz
Sea Post King

I am Kurt, I living in Irvine, CA (near Los Angeles), and saw Eisley open for Coldplay at the Hollywood Bowl. I am 18 and I go to UCI.

--Kurt

gRegor
the gEek

Good idea, this thread should stay up top.. thus.. *stickyified*
jmon
Sea Post King

Hi, my name's Jason. I live in Torrance, CA (just ouside Los Angeles) and saw Eisley last night (June 1) @ the Hollywood Bowl. I first heard about the band from the article in the Dallas Observer a few months back, and was very excited to get to see them play live.
The whole band was great, and I got to say hi and get my Laughing City EP signed after the show. Tree Tops is my new favorite Eisley song.
That is all for now.

jason

CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

Hello my name is CHRIS~! and I'm here to save you...

I saw Eisley at the Door in Dallas for the first time about one year ago today and loved them ever since then. They are the greatest ever.

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i was wondering why this was made sticky...

my name is luke... am a newbie? i mean im pretty new... but not this tour new... and ive liked eisley for years...

im luke, im 18 i live in texas...
thejessicastar1
Sea Post King

I'm not really new, but I never really post anything, so you'd think I was new. My name is Nathan and I'm 21 and live in Houston. I found out about Eisley through my band's former drummer, Kevin Schultz (The Connotations).
abductee
Laughing Citizen

Hi, I'm Brian, I live in California, and I enjoy waterfalls, streams, the ocean, sand, granite and the stars. Thank you..

oh yes, and i've freshly turned 18 Wink

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
juan
Lost at Forum

so is that happy birthday to you then?

i'm steven
i'm newer than most on here.
i'm nearly a graduate of Biology.
i'm English
thats all
hello

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
abductee
Laughing Citizen

yes well, it was happybirthday as of EarthDay (april 22nd) so I guess it's not so fresh.. oh well.. thanks dude hehe Wink
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

my dad has an earthday birthday too! maybe you are twins!

but he turned 48... so maybe not...
abductee
Laughing Citizen

oh no, we're twins... He didn't tell you? anyway, we're not twins in the techincal sense of the word.. but more in the metaphorical sense.. you see, what happened was, one day he called me as a wrong number.. he explained that he was sorry and that it was his birthday, so he was calling some relative of yours. Anyway, I proclaimed that it was my birthday as well, and we both came to the conclusion that we must be twins, because he called me, and it was like, we had some sort of psychic(speling?) connection you know? So, he gave me his e-mail, and I memorized it. However, when I sat down (approximately 4 minutes later) I had forgotten it, and, well, I suppose we've never had any contact since that initial phone call. But we don't need to talk to one another, because we're... you know... practically one in thought.. Wink if you don't belive me, i'll proove it. Hmm, let's see.. he is hungry right now.. oh err, wait, that's just me.. hehe,, oh well you get my drift.. tell him that the butterfly always flies North, he'll understand what i'm talking about, haha, oh man, he's a RIOT!.. Wink Rolling Eyes Neutral
canadapryde
Sea Post King

hey im Jackson(16) im fron Vancouver B.C. Canada i saw Eisley open for coldplay on may 23rd. loved the concert hope you come back for another tour. Razz

Jackson
Joined: 03 Jun 2003 | Posts: 1 | Location: Vancouver B.C. Canada

goto page
 | next >>