Laughing City
megan

hey guys! i wanna go to your show at the gypsy tea room, but where do i find these free passes?
 |  | 
jeremyb
Sea Post King

i think that they only offered free passes through the 9th... although i might be mistaken. www.newmusicfestival.com is where you can find info on passes... but even if you can't find free passes, it's only $8 for a wristband that gets you into every stinkin' show going on the entire weekend - and who wouldn't pay $8 to get to see mosseisley and midlake both in one night? the chemistry set's gonna be there also - i think really late friday (sat. at 1:00 am in the gypsy tea ballroom - they're really good too)... so show some love, buy a wristband.
philippians 4:13
boyd
Eisleyoid

Sorry megan...we were given bogus information. Sounds like it might be $8.00 like Jeremy say's. (Hey Jeremy. Looking forward to seeing everybody. How's the Jazz guitar work going at UNT?) So, yeah, megan.....uhh, darn. It might even be a few bucks more for under 21-ers. Not SURE. I'll try to find out. Wish we had money to pay everyone's way. Sure would be cool if there was a turn out - guess you guys heard that Capitol and Island Records will be there along with the band's music attorney (all West Coasters) to see these MossEisleyans.

Will keep everyone posted on the front page of our site about the cost when we find out. thanks.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
p.henry

Megan,
I have a couple extra free passes if you're interested. I don't know how to get them to you but if you like you can email me at ryanhenry80@hotmail.com
 |  | 
henry
Sea Post King

I din't think about the age thing. But if you're still interested, drop me an email and let me know.
jeremyb
Sea Post King

boyd wrote:
(Hey Jeremy. Looking forward to seeing everybody. How's the Jazz guitar work going at UNT?)

it's great so far. i'm still way better at listening to the other jazz-guitarist-type-folk than i am at playing jazz-guitar-type-music, but "it's getting better all the time..." it's just awesome to be able to (attempt to) play great music all the time and call it an education. i've been really blessed since i moved up here - i could write so much more, maybe i can fill you in later - but long story short, denton rocks.

philippians 4:13
boyd
Eisleyoid

Under 18 and can't go to The Gypsy Ballroom? This news just in:
MossEisleywill be opening for Rock & Roll Worship Circus the very NEXT Friday the 22nd at The DOOR. This presents us with a quandry - 2 shows back to back 2 blocks apart? Normally this isn't a good idea. There are reasons, however, why Russell agreed to book this Door Show, but we may wait on that news for now. Let's just say, it's another very important showcase for us ( Shocked ) Anyway, while the band has been venturing into the darkness - West of the Door, nobody wants to alienate all the friends under 17....(Stacy 14, Weston 16, etc.) so, this message/show is for you. Anyway, you'll want to come see Worship Circus. They love MossEisley, which is another good reason they're on the bill and are opening. They're an amazing band. If you're 18 and over, hope you'll catch the Gypsy Ballroom show. Thanks everybody.

I'm being redundant byposting this here too incase nobody saw it on the general page. apologies if you've already seen it.

http://www.worshipcircus.com/

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
megan

aw thanks guys for all the help. i would have payed the 8 bucks, but something came up and i couldn't go. i was really disappointed. thanks again!
 |  |