Laughing City
chubbygumby

i made this a couple of days ago... it consists of sherri art and maybe stacy? some of them i'm not sure of, but it's mostly sherri art. and then there's a little something in there that you have to get really close to your monitor to see/read. anyway...

|  | 
post_scriptum
Sea Post King

Wow...

Wow

Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

bathwater_m wrote:
woo cool thread.. some of these pictures i haven seen before, like the one with christie and stacy dressing up as hott pirate mommas
(at least thats what i think they're dressing up as, and no one can take it from me... no one!! hur hur hur)

hmm.. hott pirate mommas, i think that'll be my sig from now on...
Id say the same thing about that pic, but im over 18!!! DX So its just wrong. Ill say cute pirate mommas, thats inbounds. Very Happy
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

silverhawk wrote:
heres a quick one i just did
Sliverhawk...I really like your sigg, ever think of using those pictures in a wallpaper? And maybe...can...I steal that sigg, or borrow without returning?
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thedayisblue
Sea Post King

Here's my 2 cents...

http://www.sangmedia.com/matt/eisley_wallpaper2.jpg

Due credit goes to: Granpa Turtle for supplying me with the photo and ChubbyGumby as I incorporated his way awesome wallpaper into the bottom of this one! And of course, Eisley for being a superb enough band to create a wallpaper for! Wink

BTW: If you want to use any of the wallpapers posted here, just right click and choose "Set as Background"... that is if you're a PC loser, i mean... user... like myself. Smile
Joined: 12 Jul 2005 | Posts: 96 | Location: Orange County, CA
chubbygumby

nice work, that looks really awesome! i like how you incorporated the images! Smile
 |  | 
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

thedayisblue you are like my favorite new bordie ever
i love that wall paper
you fit right in here and you joined only a few days ago
once again wlecome to the forum

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

thedayisblue wrote:
Here's my 2 cents...

http://www.sangmedia.com/matt/eisley_wallpaper2.jpg

Due credit goes to: Granpa Turtle for supplying me with the photo and ChubbyGumby as I incorporated his way awesome wallpaper into the bottom of this one! And of course, Eisley for being a superb enough band to create a wallpaper for! Wink

BTW: If you want to use any of the wallpapers posted here, just right click and choose "Set as Background"... that is if you're a PC loser, i mean... user... like myself. Smile

yeah, so I told you already but I figured since you suggested we comment (or the lurkers, rather), I will. It looks awesome. I love the colors and all. Good job. Smile
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

omg how did you make it look that good....my photoshopping skills are very limited lol

^props to Patrock^\\Myspace Patrock is the world's best big sis!
Im going to marry Hayley Williams BOO YEA!
Joined: 15 May 2005 | Posts: 1470 | Location: Mansfield,Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thedayisblue
Sea Post King

darknightholdtight wrote:
omg how did you make it look that good....my photoshopping skills are very limited lol

it's all in the wrist, really... Very Happy
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

Helpful Razz

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

chubbygumby wrote:
i made this a couple of days ago... it consists of sherri art and maybe stacy? some of them i'm not sure of, but it's mostly sherri art. and then there's a little something in there that you have to get really close to your monitor to see/read. anyway...

I got to admit man great job!!!! I love that WallPaper now I have it as my own Embarassed

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thedayisblue
Sea Post King

G-G-G-Golly Stacy...

http://www.sangmedia.com/matt/eisley_wallpaper3.jpg

Here's another... Kinda really colorful, but I wanted to try a single member of the band...

Thanks again to Granpa Turtle and ChubbyGumby... I sure do enjoy incorporating your wallpaper into mine, man! Make some more, I could use some more material! Wink
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

thats so pretty it makes me want to cry.....now do it for all the girls....and maybe the guys...lol

chubbygumby

thedayisblue wrote:
...Thanks again to Granpa Turtle and ChubbyGumby... I sure do enjoy incorporating your wallpaper into mine, man! Make some more, I could use some more material! Wink

Laughing sure will. Laughing
 |  | 

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>