Laughing City
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

i searched for it and sorry ic ouldnt find anything.. i know there was another post about it..

but can anyone confirm stacy and/or sherri singing on "dance party plus" by head automatica? (or any of their songs)that would be awesome, wow, ha is so good
and if they did, its just weird cuz boyd never mentioned it

thankyou!
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

starnothing wrote:
i searched for it and sorry ic ouldnt find anything.. i know there was another post about it..

but can anyone confirm stacy and/or sherri singing on "dance party plus" by head automatica? (or any of their songs)that would be awesome, wow, ha is so good
and if they did, its just weird cuz boyd never mentioned it

thankyou!

As far as I can remember, they did. Actually, I am almost positive that they did. It's been a while since I saw the thread that had the talk about it.

norad
Vintage Newbie

yea. they sang on that song.
musicislove
Golly, Poster

yes ma'am, they get thanked in the thank you's... but if i remember correctly its staci and shery. i laughed really hard when i saw it for the first time.

and you know, for the longest time I thought the "in your head" part at the end was sherri, but in fact im almost positive its stacy.

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
norad
Vintage Newbie

musicislove wrote:

and you know, for the longest time I thought the "in your head" part at the end was sherri, but in fact im almost positive its stacy.

its both of them. they both sing it. but at the end end. it ends on just stacy singing.
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I didn't know that, and I have Decadence. I'll go listen to it now. sweet!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I had no idea of this either. I just downloaded the song and it's pretty sweet. Up until this point, my favorite song by Head Automatica was "Beating Hearts Baby." Now, things are a little different. Wink
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

yep, it's true.. boyd confirmed it when the song was first released online as a demo

boyd wrote:

i know when the girls recorded it, Steve from Hot Hot Heat was singing
the first verse...which I still think it it he. Correct.... Tim from Rancid
sings the second verse. I can only assume that the lead singer from Head
Automatica sings the chorus along with the girls. (both stacy and sherri
sing; i think the break away toward the end is stacy).

(original thread here)

"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

thanks guys!! and this is too cool Shocked
n8_a_a
Sea Post King

aww the tokyo version doesn't have the girls, it has tim armstrong though.

go here http://www.headautomatica.com/player/# and scroll through the songs till you can see dance party and then you can hear them. Kinda funny to hear them to a beat like that.

Vintage Newbie

n8_a_a wrote:
Kinda funny to hear them to a beat like that.

nah. not really. it sounds normal.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

musicislove wrote:
yes ma'am, they get thanked in the thank you's... but if i remember correctly its staci and shery. i laughed really hard when i saw it for the first time.

you just spelled their names two different ways in the same post. Well done. Very Happy
norad
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
musicislove wrote:

you just spelled their names two different ways in the same post. Well done. Very Happy

no, she was pointign out that head automatica spelled thier names wrong in the cd thank you's
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
McKenzies wrote:
musicislove wrote:

no, she was pointign out that head automatica spelled thier names wrong in the cd thank you's
ah. Razz
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
McKenzies wrote:
musicislove wrote:

she is a he. Very Happy