Laughing City
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Okay...so...the show starts at 7 I believe...what time are you guys getting to the show? (Any show may apply)
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I've been wondering too. I'm taking off of school that day.
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

gregorydymitrowicz wrote:
I've been wondering too. I'm taking off of school that day.
WLFKH?! Im going to get off work early and just go directly there....leave around 3, get there around 4 and hopefully catch Eisley to help load in...oohh snap that would rock!
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Skabro1005 wrote:
leave around 3, get there around 4 and hopefully catch Eisley to help load in...oohh snap that would rock!

I did that! Except I arrived just a little too late to help them load in, but they were all standing around outside the venue and I talked to Chauntelle and Boyd and Sherri and Stacy. It was pretty sweet.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Saellys wrote:
Skabro1005 wrote:
leave around 3, get there around 4 and hopefully catch Eisley to help load in...oohh snap that would rock!

I did that! Except I arrived just a little too late to help them load in, but they were all standing around outside the venue and I talked to Chauntelle and Boyd and Sherri and Stacy. It was pretty sweet.
Heck yes! Ive helped them load out once...it was pretty awesome. I just hope the venue isnt big enough to say "NO! You can not help!" That would put a damper on my evening.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I always get in the area of the venue about 3-5 hours early. When they were in Cleveland in June I accedentally wondered into their sound check, and Christie, Collin, and Kim all looked at me like I was an alien. Embarassed Laughing I can smile about it now, but at the time it was terrible.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I get out of school at 2:20, my dad gets home around 5 or 5:30. so I hope to leave around then. the venue is far away, so hopefully we'll be able to get there in good time and not be squished in the back!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
antlers
Golly, Poster

i'm taking the day off from school and getting there at like three or four.
when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place where some holy spectacle lies. when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place you will wait for the rest of your life. -neutral milk hotel
Sabrina
Sea Post King

i get out of school at like 2:45.. so i'll probably have to go home, freshen up, pick up a friend then we'll take the train and get there around like 4:30
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Hmm....you kids and youre early school schedules. Im probobly gonna get there around 4, maybe earlier and stop by In and Out....Mmm...cow...

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I always show early. But situations dictate. Considering that these are probably sold out shows, I'd show up early regardless.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jeannette84xx
Sea Post King

are there really a lot of sold out shows?...I can't tell if it's hype or what, Boston is not sold out. I'm still working on dragging as many friends with me as possible, it's tough. People like Eisley okay.. but nobody's interested in Switchfoot. I only have 1 person coming with me so far..

I'm planning on leaving straight from class which ends at 6.. will get there maybe 6:15..doors at 7. I can't wait!!
batheanak
Sea Post King

Well.. Cleveland is about 4 hours away.. and we can't leave until after two due to some other plans.. so we'll probably get there at.. umm.. seven? Sad