Laughing City

Of those who have heard MossEisley's songs after ep2, which one do you like the best?
Mister Pine
32%
 32%  [ 21 ]
Laughing City
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
Sea King
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Wings and Windows
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Lullaby
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Tree Tops
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Enchanted Sleep
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sun Feet
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Winter Song
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 64

boyd
Eisleyoid

Now we can all stop playing the Close the Pop-Up Windows video game and...the crime rate will go down and the winter won't be as cold as I thought it would be. I'll leave the old one up for a while so we can finish our discussions in progress. We can thank gRegor in Indiana for introducing us to this php miracle. MossEisley thanks him publicly on this very messageboard herenow.Converse, Discuss, Connect now, intrepid ones - the new sea of back-end, beautiful code awaits you
Bartman
Golly, Poster

Woo Hoo!!! I'm first to reply on the new message board.
gRegor
the gEek

Congratulations!!! You get.. uh.. uhm...

...what does he get, boyd?

- gRegor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Daniel Kraft
Sea Post King

You know I really like EP2. Laughing City is my favorite song that was on the voting list, but my "favorite" song wasn't on the poll! That would be "Pretender". Still a classic. Ha ha ha!!! Laughing

"Oh well..at least I voted the lesser of two weevils."
Don't I get a sticker or something that says I voted or is that just for early voters? Wink [/b]

My Xangaaaaa...(Ricardo Mantaban)
http://www.xanga.com/Danelectro
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 193 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

i havent even heard all of those songs yet so ill have to say laughing city... even though from what i remember of the sea king it was really cool too. how about good times? is that called something else now? hopefully ill see you uber soon.
Buford Mills
Sea Post King

i feel so lost. i haven't heard very many of those new songs. Last time I got to see Moss was at the Door in August. I liked that song where Stacey played guitar. I don't know the name of it though. I'm gonna be in town November 30th so I'm going to the Liquid Lounge show so I can hear some freakin new stuff!!
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

Hey this is pretty!
Cat^^
Sea Post King

My fav. song ain't up there Confused what's up w/ that?! Crying or Very sad i like the new message board it's pretty hip hoppin...but this means i can't pretend to be the moss kids ooh well you win some you loose some! Razz Keep rockin!

THIS BAND SUCKS!@#
 |  | 

Sea King!
 |  | 
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

i have yet to hear ep2. would you be willing to barter for a handful of Radiohead bigger than bumper sized stickers that say "remembering" and 2 switchfoot stickers.....what else would it take?
boyd
Eisleyoid

Hey Beardo! what's up, you hairy, man-size teddy bear, you? Don't dare go to Nashville without hanging with us as much as we can stand of you. So, everyone is leaving to chase their dreams and you're just going to follow the crowd aren't you...yeah...well, we all know dreams only come true in Texas. ("Goodnight Nashville" - and you can tell that to those Holland boys) See you on the big screen.

boyd

p.s. when you leave, who will "rule"? me? ok.
gRegor
the gEek

Alright, let's give Boyd a round of aplause for figuring out how to post a reply! heh heh

- gRegor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Hey wow this is great. a messageboard i can be proud of. reminds me of midlake's. welcome to all of you members of this board, and thanks for being a part of this. enjoy yourselves here. as for myself, i'm going to go watch this week's episode of Smallville. you should do the same. if you don't like tv, then check out this band from Ca. www.pinback.com
cheers. jonathan.
 |  | 
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

Hey, Jon-boy checked out Pinback!
oo-ee-oo
ee-ah-oo