Laughing City
Ryan5

i really really need to hear it again but i cant find it and the video link isnt working
 |  | 
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

This is the best one I could find, so I hope it suffices.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWJTf1JULI

Ryan5

thank you!!!!
 |  | 
Kayci
Golly, Poster

This one is pretty good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HOFR6TfBHbQ
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Kayci wrote:
This one is pretty good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HOFR6TfBHbQ

I tried that one, but it stopped before the song was finished Sad Otherwise yeah, that sound is good.

McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

i want to hear i could be there for you again.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

That one was in one of the "tales from trolleywood"
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REttvOT5FF8
On this version, you can actually hear the drums, but you need headphones to hear singing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4S-ahtzb8

McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

ahhhh...so amazing.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

You know what else is amazing, the live version of "Blackened Crown." I know totally off, but I just had to say that. I rediscovered it recently and its awesome (though I only have poor audio qualities of it)
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
You know what else is amazing, the live version of "Blackened Crown." I know totally off, but I just had to say that. I rediscovered it recently and its awesome (though I only have poor audio qualities of it)

I have 2 live videos of that song. One is at the Parrish and one is at Stubb's. Do you have both of these?

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I really wish they'd do a studio version of Lady of the Wood because that song is too good not to have a good version of it Sad
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

treetops12 wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

I have 2 live videos of that song. One is at the Parrish and one is at Stubb's. Do you have both of these?

I definitely have one of those, I think the Parrish one. Stubb's I'm not sure, but I saw the two that were on YouTube and made an audio version from one of those (though I think it cut off Sad)

Lady of the Woods was another one I dl from OGG and rediscovered. I agree about studio version of "Lady of the Woods"...as well as "Queen of Leaves", and even "Lullaby"....the "haunting" Eisley. I fear that may not happen though.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

I definitely have one of those, I think the Parrish one. Stubb's I'm not sure, but I saw the two that were on YouTube and made an audio version from one of those (though I think it cut off Sad)

Lady of the Woods was another one I dl from OGG and rediscovered. I agree about studio version of "Lady of the Woods"...as well as "Queen of Leaves", and even "Lullaby"....the "haunting" Eisley. I fear that may not happen though.

It sucks that the only version we have of Queen of Leaves (on OGG) has really poor sound, making it difficult to listen to Sad

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Yeah I know what you mean. I guess at least we have that. but still, yeah a studio version would make it that much more enjoyable....