Laughing City
lindz_7080
Sea Post King

So, I know this post is preeettty late,
but I suppose it's better late than never.

So, On April 3rd, at the MOD club in Toronto, I saw EISLEY.
I bought my tickets the day they went in sale which was the beginning of January, and I had a full count down on my calender.
So on April 3rd,
Me and 4 other friends left so we could arrive 2 hours early, but somehow ended up lost in the 'chinatown' of Toronto. We finally reached our destination about a half an hour early, which was fine because there wasn't many people in line at that point. As soon as we got in, we basically ran to the stage. We got first row/second row standing and we were directly below where Sherri was singing.

The show started with Brighten, who are fantastic live. I loved them before I saw the show, but their live performance made me love them 1000000x more. Unfortunately, somehow my pictures of 'before the show' and my pictures of Brighten were deleted.

But Simon Dawes was next and they were prettty good too.

Then we waited for Eisley. It seemed like it took forever, but I think it was just my anticipation.

Like I said before, we were right below Sherri so I got some neat pictures of her.

I was pretty close to Stacy as well, so these pictures turned out relatively nice.

Garron was behind Sherri the whole night, and I was pretty close to him, but the pictures didn't turn out too well. This is probably the best I have of him. He looked pretty sad that night:(

My pictures of Chantelle are horrible, but I love her too much not to post one.

And Weston was obviously at the back of the stage the whole night so this picture of him was taken when everyone was on stage at the end of the show singing.

And then it was all over:( It was an amazing show though. I didn't get to meet Boyd, Christie, or any of Eisley, which was disappointing because I've heard that they're incredibly nice people. But the show was really wonderful. It topped every show I've ever been too. I can't wait until their next tour.

THE PICTURES DON'T SEEM TO BE WORKING ANYMORE. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THEM..SORRY. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME, I'D BE GLAD TO LOAD THE PICTURES ONTO ANOTHER WEBSITE OR SOMETHING. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW. SORRY.
Last edited by lindz_7080 on Sat May 06, 2006 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

It's unfortunate that some of your pictures were deleted, but the ones that weren't look awesome Very Happy

King Gallon: "You used Oswald to fight Darkova!? Let's see you try to get the good ending now!"
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Wow those pictures are HUGE when you click on them! How many megapixels are they?
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

i can't see them Mad
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

The pics still work. You just have to copy/paste the links into the address bar.

Cool pics.

Vintage Newbie

Love the pics. I'll never get sick of seeing Simon Dawes pics now.
Simonthegreat
Lost at Forum

Aww, I can't see them. Try using Photobucket.
Connie
Golly, Poster

Or imageshack.